From which faucet site you earn the most?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As we all know faucet sites are one of the way which we can earn some free moneys by solving captcha and rolling in a specific time interval, and there are so many of them, and we all have tried to earn from those faucet sites and from those we have our favorite faucet sites that we earn better than other faucet sites, so for me my all time best faucet site is freebitcoin.in i earned some amount of satoshis from the site and i have plaid dice game.
so for you from which faucet sites you earn the most?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
The most site that I am earning from is CoinpayU because they are partner with timewall means you could perform tasks on timewall and cash out to coinpayU after that.
Post automatically merged:

1699890804195.png
1699890821073.png

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me l don't embrace on earning crypto currency through claiming of the faucets.I really know that there are some that earns more than the other in a matter of fact
Yeah we all know that faucet earning platforms don't pay good money and their earning rat is very very low but some faucet platforms have some additional earning options like coinpayu, it have additional earning futures that can increases the earning better than the ordinary faucets.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The faucet site i have earned the most from is faucet crypto. It was the first faucet site i ever joined and at the moment it is still the only one i am still a lot more constant on.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
for me my all time best faucet site is freebitcoin.in i earned some amount of satoshis from the site and i have plaid dice game.
so for you from which faucet sites you earn the most?
Free bitco is one of the best faucet sites. I have found it to be reliable and user friendly, making it my go-to site for claiming free coins. Highly Recommended for anyone who wants to earn some free coins!

Last edited:

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Freebitco is one of the best faucet sites. I've found it to be reliable and user-friendly, making it my go-to platform for claiming free coins. Highly Recommended!
The payout is around 30,000 satoshis which means you need a while before reaching the payout unless performing some couple of CPX Research survey work.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
The faucet I've made the most money with is autofaucet dutchycorps, but not with the faucet but with their surveys since they are pretty well paid and have several survey panels :)

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Free bitco is one of the best faucet sites. I have found it to be reliable and user friendly, making it my go-to site for claiming free coins. Highly Recommended for anyone who wants to earn some free coins!
Yeah when i was new to faucet sites i used to clam some amount of money from freebitcoin.in and back then the bitcoin price was about 4000 usd and they used to give high amount of satoshis per each roll.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
The payout is around 30,000 satoshis which means you need a while before reaching the payout unless performing some couple of CPX Research survey work.

Participating in CPX research survey could expedite the process, but it's worth noting that it might still take some time to accumulate enough satoshis for a payout. It ultimately depends on how frequently surveys are available and how much time one can dedicate to completing them.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
For me I take the earning of crypto currency through claiming of faucet as very sluggishly and boring. l therefore don't embrace that kind of ways to earn Crypto. l would rather look for ways to earn fiat money than wasting time on faucets.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I once had a whole strategy for making money from faucets, but it didn't end up being profitable for me. I used about 20 different faucets and they all paid different rates but I made the most money with VieFaucet but because they paid more than all of them they didn't last long and eventually disappeared

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Faucet crypto pay me a little better than others, but when you calculate then you'll be surprised as writing here ten post daily is equal to working there whole day.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I once had a whole strategy for making money from faucets, but it didn't end up being profitable for me. I used about 20 different faucets and they all paid different rates but I made the most money with VieFaucet but because they paid more than all of them they didn't last long and eventually disappeared
Yeah most of the times those faucet sites have very little payment rates and that makes me not to spend my time on those faucet sites, but i have earned some amount of money from freebitcoin.in, and that is because i was new to free earning platforms.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
The faucet I've made the most money with is autofaucet dutchycorps, but not with the faucet but with their surveys since they are pretty well paid and have several survey panels :)
The concept of faucets has switched to paid several survey panels because ads don't monetize well the faucet and don't except a reasonable amount of money for the pay of hosting not like partner survey panels for example.
Post automatically merged:

Participating in CPX research survey could expedite the process, but it's worth noting that it might still take some time to accumulate enough satoshis for a payout. It ultimately depends on how frequently surveys are available and how much time one can dedicate to completing them.
Exactly because these surveys doesn't seems to appear most of time you get the partner is searching for another target group or disqualification rejection but sometimes it works means depends from your country for example.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Yeah when i was new to faucet sites i used to clam some amount of money from freebitcoin.in and back then the bitcoin price was about 4000 usd and they used to give high amount of satoshis per each roll.
You were fortunate to have started using freebitco when the Bitcoin price was $4000 and they were offering generous amounts of satoshis per roll. It's always exciting to take advantage of such opportunities in the early stages of exploring faucet sites.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
You were fortunate to have started using freebitco when the Bitcoin price was $4000 and they were offering generous amounts of satoshis per roll. It's always exciting to take advantage of such opportunities in the early stages of exploring faucet sites.
The price of Bitcoin is ten times more than that nowadays but it is a good platform as they have established a lot of survey panels to earn a good chunk for cryptocurrencies add to the claim faucet every hour and then hit payout at 30,000 satoshis from the platform.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right it is best to have that advantage on that time, but the bad thing is i didn't expect that bitcoin will hit this much and will have this price, and i spend all my earnings and when i think about it i regrate.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
You are right it is best to have that advantage on that time, but the bad thing is i didn't expect that bitcoin will hit this much and will have this price, and i spend all my earnings and when i think about it i regrate.
Trading is risk so the most logic is keep half of funds on stable coins like USDT and spend half of coins in trading pair BTC USDT on Binance and not convert all the funds and regret the hole process of taking risk.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
The price of Bitcoin is ten times more than that nowadays but it is a good platform as they have established a lot of survey panels to earn a good chunk for cryptocurrencies add to the claim faucet every hour and then hit payout at 30,000 satoshis from the platform.
Bitcoin price really has significantly increased. As for Freebitco, it does provide a reliable platform for earning cryptocurrencies. They allow users to hit payout at 30,000 satoshis further adds to the credibility of the platform.

Back