From which faucet site you earn the most?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
The concept of faucets has switched to paid several survey panels because ads don't monetize well the faucet and don't except a reasonable amount of money for the pay of hosting not like partner survey panels for example.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly because these surveys doesn't seems to appear most of time you get the partner is searching for another target group or disqualification rejection but sometimes it works means depends from your country for example.
When I have used faucets, the main reason for doing so was to complete surveys. Certainly, there are some that pay more than others from my point of view, such as Cointiply or Autofaucet.duchycorps.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Autofaucet is one of the highest paying faucet site and i really love the platform plus it have many additional earning options like ptc, game playing doing tasks and also the best is short links, the short link have very high earning rates compared to other.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Autofaucet is one of the highest paying faucet site and i really love the platform plus it have many additional earning options like ptc, game playing doing tasks and also the best is short links, the short link have very high earning rates compared to other.
It could be good by the fact that auto claim pays a little more than convert the coins to crypto currency that lets some people choose to use auto claim when earning some energy for example.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
How does these short links work? Even on faucet crypto they have a section for short links and the reward there is extremely high but I have not been able to do any short links. Even on other faucet sites I always find it hard to complete them.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How does these short links work? Even on faucet crypto they have a section for short links and the reward there is extremely high but I have not been able to do any short links. Even on other faucet sites I always find it hard to complete them.
In some faucet sits it is bit hard to finish the short link, but on this autofaucet site it is quite easy to finish, all you need to do is click on the short link then the site will direct you what to do, some have 5 websites to visit and some have 2 or 3 sites to visit before getting the payments.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
In some faucet sits it is bit hard to finish the short link, but on this autofaucet site it is quite easy to finish, all you need to do is click on the short link then the site will direct you what to do, some have 5 websites to visit and some have 2 or 3 sites to visit before getting the payments.
I am pretty sure I have an account on autofaucet site but would check again though. At the moment I am more active on faucet crypto. Maybe one that I we take time to study how to do these short links.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
I am pretty sure I have an account on autofaucet site but would check again though. At the moment I am more active on faucet crypto. Maybe one that I we take time to study how to do these short links.
The shorten links does not work because Avast Antivirus will block the connection because they contains ads that could harm your device maybe if you disable your antivirus to earn some funds for complete shorten links.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The shorten links does not work because Avast Antivirus will block the connection because they contains ads that could harm your device maybe if you disable your antivirus to earn some funds for complete shorten links.
Hmmm I doubt if I even have an anti virus, I would take time to check it out once a get a free time though. Maybe it's like you said, I might have an anti virus on or something.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It could be good by the fact that auto claim pays a little more than convert the coins to crypto currency that lets some people choose to use auto claim when earning some energy for example.
Yeah that is why i choose auto faucet more than any other faucet sites, plus it have many earning options but i am more interested on the short link earning options, personally i am not fan of faucet sites.

Last edited:
Back