Garage sale

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do youdo garage sales? Most of the time we pack awya our old clothes and most of them are practically still new but we end up leaving them to gather dust. Do you ever consider doing a garage sale? Earn a few dollars from your old clothes

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.860
Raw Dex
$0.000
Garage sale is not that common here. There are shops which sell second hand clothes. But those are luxury brand clothes. I usually just donate clothes I no longer wear to Salvation Army.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.000
My aunt loves doing this in her garage. During the pandemic, I encouraged her to join force and sell old items online. She agreed and we still have the online shop up to this day.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Garage sale is not that common here. There are shops which sell second hand clothes. But those are luxury brand clothes. I usually just donate clothes I no longer wear to Salvation Army.
Yeah, I also try to donate clothes I don't use anymore. There are also a lot of people who sell second-hand clothes in this part of the world.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Do youdo garage sales? Most of the time we pack awya our old clothes and most of them are practically still new but we end up leaving them to gather dust. Do you ever consider doing a garage sale? Earn a few dollars from your old clothes
I have never done this before but I see a lot of people do it mostly because they need money

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.223
I have never done anything like this before, but it looks like a lot of fun. Once a year, our neighbor holds a garage sale. She sells pre-owned bags and clothing that she purchased in the United States.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It will be a good business to you if you know how to market it well. There are several people who does similar business on Facebook.
The truth is that they don't even need a lot of marketing. They just carry everything out on the road and a lot of people will be coming to buy.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Garage sales are not something that is quite as popular in the UK as they used to be when I was younger. Most people know if they have anything they no longer want they tend to give it to charity shops rather than do garage sales as a way to help charities. We do have something called car boot sales though that happen at places for events, even those are not done as much as they used to be anymore.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Not sure what you mean by garage sale. Are you referring to selling items related to garage?

Back