Generating passive income through rental properties

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you own rental property, you collect rental income from tenants, and the property value may appreciate over time. Owning rental property also comes with responsibilities such as property maintenance and finding tenants, but these can be outsourced to property management companies for a fee.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you own rental property, you collect rental income from tenants, and the property value may appreciate over time. Owning rental property also comes with responsibilities such as property maintenance and finding tenants, but these can be outsourced to property management companies for a fee.
Passive income is my dream because you make money easily without any special effort. One way to make passive income is through rental properties. For me this is the best way.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income is one of the best ways of generating income without stress. Rental income comes with also huge responsibility. It is expected that landlord or owner of property will also keep maintaining the property and make sure is in good condition.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
It is a very good business in 2023 as cited by many investors. We need a big capital to construct a building intended for renters only.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
A lot of people acquire some properties just because they want to rent it out and I think this is a good business

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
Property rental is a great passive source of income. But it requires a lot of money to buy a property. The owner needs to keep the property in good condition and be responsible for all the maintenance fee related to the property.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes one of the surest ways to generate passive income these days is through investing in real estate. There are lots of people making money from real estate and the best about it is that it can be passed on to others as well.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Renting of properties is a very good business because it is something that I've seen a lot of people do and my mother also did it when we were still younger and she made decent amount of money from it.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
This is definitely a good source of income if you are able to buy the houses, make them so they are habitable, and also be able to keep them maintained as well. With so many people always looking for houses so they have a roof over their head or even just a flat or a room, this can turn into a great business that brings with it a passive income, just as long as you do what is needed you should not have any issues.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
Among the passive income ways and gateways that are in my mind is buying plots and build rental houses and apartments for rentals every month.I find this mode of passive income to be more convenient to me.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Rental property has always seems like the best way of getting passive income, you collect rental income from tenants, and the property value may appreciate over time. you continue to get your money

Back