Get 10$ sign up bonus and earn more doing tasks

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
WOW minimum withdraw is too much but if you can earn $100 from this platform and they are paying to users, so this is great news. Unfortunately, I do not have access to PayPal and this is not an option for me
Too bad. But we don't know if the site is legit or scam. So far I'm still trying to prove, I deliberately set aside a little of my time to do the assignment there. Because I'm still curious whether this is legit or a scam.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

glo08

Complete Stranger
Apr 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
As for me, there's no harm in trying anything, because I don't easily believe anything until it's proven. Yes, sometimes some people doubt it just because the pay is too high. But what I saw was "Maybe that's the way I can go to earn more money, so I have to try it to prove it." LOL
I requested my payout through PayPal stil waiting it's been 4days now

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.580
Sites of this genre are deemed wastage of time, resources and money. I think people must stay away from these sites. A Scamming website is seen by by the too good to be true.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Clixhog is not yet 3 months old, if there is proof of payment then it is feared that the proof of payment is fake. Even though Clixhog claims to be from Germany, every feature I click, for example About, will be directed to another site, so in my opinion, Clixhog only uses shortlinks for personal gain. Min withdrawal is too high $ 100, it's better for us to choose a legit site but definitely pay even though you only get a small fee, don't waste your time.

Back