Get paid to answer questions

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.243
This site hires only applicants from United States of America. I supposed to register but I was by their message they won't accept other nationalities except people from United States of America. It sounds unfair for me.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Me, trying to lose weight so cutting lots of yummy food stuffs out.

And it is working. May 1st I was 11st 0lbs, this morning I am 10st 6lbs, so I am on a big roll and must keep going as long as possible until I fall off the wagon, which I will because I always do.

But body is feeling so much better and I can see in the mirror that I have lost ,so got to keep going.

What to be less than hubby, he is just under 10st. Main aim is to get back to 9st 0lbs.

I know I can do it
That is good. I do that from march til november

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm no longer wasting time on these sites as I can't make money off them. The thing is that I have tried most of these sites before, but it is working for me
I really wish I could change things for you all, but sadly I am unable to
Post automatically merged:

No cake in the month of May, who made up that rule?
I did, trying to lose some weight, lost half a stone so far so going well.

Last edited:

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.450
In some surveys you have questions and you answer on those. You there are quiz sites where you can solve quiz and get some reward for it. Micro tasks are sometimes like questions.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm no longer wasting time on these sites as I can't make money off them. The thing is that I have tried most of these sites before, but it is working for me
Are you in a good location where you are able to earn? It all depends on location for most of the earning unless there are some in your location for you and not us

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In some surveys you have questions and you answer on those. You there are quiz sites where you can solve quiz and get some reward for it. Micro tasks are sometimes like questions.
Sounds ok, do you know any sites that really do pay out please?
Post automatically merged:

Are you in a good location where you are able to earn? It all depends on location for most of the earning unless there are some in your location for you and not us
It really sucks that locations aren't open for everyone on here

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although its a great way to earn from these websites as you will learn a lot but the problem is you cannot trust these for long
So far I have have never had a problem with any of them apart from Tounla , so fingers crossed, that is why I only go with the ones that you can cash out at a low payment

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard that the majority of Q&A websites are scams so I do not think I will join anymore. I'd rather spend my time here on RIF and other forum websites.
What other forums do you go on please?

I am here , Mylot, going to learn forumcoin next week as it is half term week here, am on Beer but not learnt it yet, and waiting to be approved on off topic.

I am AnneW21 on Mylot and will be Susye everywhere else.

Any tips for anywhere always gratefully recievied. I am a slow learner

Can't believe we are allowed to discuss other places here, on Mylot you would be banned as soon as you wrote it.

It is really lovely to be able to help each other out and give each other ideas on here

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What other forums do you go on please?

I am here , Mylot, going to learn forumcoin next week as it is half term week here, am on Beer but not learnt it yet, and waiting to be approved on off topic.

I am AnneW21 on Mylot and will be Susye everywhere else.

Any tips for anywhere always gratefully recievied. I am a slow learner

Can't believe we are allowed to discuss other places here, on Mylot you would be banned as soon as you wrote it.

It is really lovely to be able to help each other out and give each other ideas on here
On forumcoin you just post topics and reply on topics beer money don't know much

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ohh I didn't know that it didn't pay out, but as for the other ones, I know very well that pay out, but as for study pool, the verification is high.

Back