Get Paid to Post on Forums Vs. Get Paid to Publishing Articles

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Both forum posting and article writing on online platforms offer opportunities to generate income. Forum posting has the potential to yield immediate returns, whereas earning from an article takes time. Likewise, article writing is time-consuming and earning upfront is almost impossible. You will have to depend on tips, views, and ad impressions to earn. Forum discussions can provide a faster, upfront source of income. Nonetheless, you will earn only when you post, so you need to be very active. The rate for forum posting is also very small. Publishing articles can generate passive income over an extended period.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.890
I think the posting on the article websites is the better option when we compare the two. Although article posting requires one to have an appealing content and tedious to work on it can generate passive income.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like to get paid from forums I believe that article writing requires more skills and effort but of course the pay is much better than posting on forums lol

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Paid to post forums are usually easy to earn from since you do not need much research and it does not require much time. Unlike surveys where you need to make some research first.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Forums are easy to earn but these days you don't get a lot of forums where you can post and earn. The existing ones are also paying poorly. Earning from articles is not easy but you can earn a lot

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love writing articles as well as forum posts and would love to earn using both ways. But I mostly use forum posting for earning because it is upfront and easier to earn from. But the earnings are so small compared to what you can make in article writing. So I keep doing forum posting while working on earning through article writing.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
Article publishing will undoubtedly increase your earnings. However, it is difficult to profit from it, particularly these days. I find it much easier to write in forums, despite the little pay.

Back