AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I do know though but i don't think there would be a website willing to pay you just so you travel, what would they earn or gain from you traveling?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you know any websites, apps or companies that pay people to travel?
I don't think there is any app that will pay you to travel. It is possible that the app might exist as there are many apps tht pays to do things like pay to walk and many more like that. But you can start a blog or vlog and make money from it

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Getting paid to travel is wonderful. But I am not aware of any sites/apps which pay people to travel. I wonder if there is such a site at all. If you work for a company, you may have a chance to travel on business and earn travel allowance.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
wow getting paid while you travel must be a real dream I guess you can if you work online and have a laptop with you that is why working online is so great you can work from any place

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I can't say that I have ever heard of anywhere that pays you to travel but I will not deny that if I did find somewhere, I would be interested in doing so.

It must be really nice to be able to travel and also get paid for it as well, would be ideal for those who love to travel as well.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I can't say that I have ever heard of anywhere that pays you to travel but I will not deny that if I did find somewhere, I would be interested in doing so.

It must be really nice to be able to travel and also get paid for it as well, would be ideal for those who love to travel as well.
Yes maybe people who travel to intresting places make YouTube videos and make money I know the guy he's nice he is from my country who only have 2 Million peaple he traveled through a whole Atlantic ocean with his boat with only his hands for 6 months

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I don't think there is any such app or website but if you are good at work then there are many companies that pay for the vacations of their employees so its also good

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Yes maybe people who travel to intresting places make YouTube videos and make money I know the guy he's nice he is from my country who only have 2 Million peaple he traveled through a whole Atlantic ocean with his boat with only his hands for 6 months
That is amazing and I can not imagine how scary that must have been. Must have been a great experience though for sure and definitely a lot to share after an experience like that.

That would definitely be something that would draw a lot of attention not only on something like YouTube videos but even on blogs as well.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
That's quite an interesting way to earn and yes it requiress money because you need to travel to different parts of the world and only then you can create vlogs

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I doubt if there's any website that will pay anyone to travel, because of what use will it be to them if you travel, except your travelling can generate some money for them, then it will be very justifiable.

Back