timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Get paid for watching videos at Payup, a new website
The amount you get paid for watching a video will increase as you watch more videos
Most of the videos are of duration ten seconds, and some are of duration twenty seconds or more
The minimum payout is $0.20 and they have multiple payout options like Payeer, Dogein, USDtron, Advcash
Though the amount they pay per video is small, it is good way to relax or make some money while doing offline work also
More details at http://adarticles.net/2023/05/get-paid-to-watch-videos-at-payup-minimum-payout-0-1/

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This seems like a good job, but it doesn't suit me. Because watching videos will really drain your internet quota. I have to save money on using the internet, because I don't have wifi installed.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It depends on which country you are located. In some countries, free internet is provided at night, so it can be used for watching videos . Students with free internet can also use it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know, it seems there is no free internet here. Unless we come to a cafe or restaurant, maybe someone provides free wifi facilities for their visitors. But yes, it's the same as we have to spend money to buy food / drinks. LOL

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I saw the advertisement of this site a few days ago and became a member. The income is very low. I don't know how many hours you have to watch videos to earn 10 cents

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I saw the advertisement of this site a few days ago and became a member. The income is very low. I don't know how many hours you have to watch videos to earn 10 cents
Yes, the income is very low for each video view, but it may be worth watching as a hobby or for entertainment if you do have a TV

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the income is very low for each video view, but it may be worth watching as a hobby or for entertainment if you do have a TV
Yeah but my internet is not free. there is another site called bux money. i like that more. i think you earn more there by watching videos, doing simple task, surfing

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
With that being said, I can't waste my valuable time participating in sites that are too time consuming with very low rewards like some of these websites in a matter of fact.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With that being said, I can't waste my valuable time participating in sites that are too time consuming with very low rewards like some of these websites in a matter of fact.
Yes, the income from this site is really low. I'm not picky and I work on many sites but this one was a complete waste of time and also internet is expensive and you can't even pay your internet bill with this site

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Honestly, there are sites like aviso.bz where you can do this too, but there is some proof of payment for the website in question, without it we will not be able to trust the website.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, there are sites like aviso.bz where you can do this too, but there is some proof of payment for the website in question, without it we will not be able to trust the website.
This site is legit but the problem is the income is really low i don't know you tried it or not but it is not worth your time. Its income is even less than faucets. It's as if sites are competing with each other to see which one pays less to users 🤪

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It appears that the technology used is similar to what aviso uses, only this site is in english and they have more english videos compared to aviso

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
This site is legit but the problem is the income is really low i don't know you tried it or not but it is not worth your time. Its income is even less than faucets. It's as if sites are competing with each other to see which one pays less to users 🤪
No haha i do not even tried, but for your words i dont think that i am gonna do it, i prefer to stick woth aviso.bz in terms of watch videos to earn money

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.173
That's good to hear from you about that new sites but there's no PayPal option so I cannot apply. There might be other sites like that one that pays through PayPal.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No haha i do not even tried, but for your words i dont think that i am gonna do it, i prefer to stick woth aviso.bz in terms of watch videos to earn money
It would be nice if it paid you by liking and subscribing to channels like Aviso, but you only have to watch 20 second YouTube videos which won't even pay you $0.001. It's a good site and it's easy to work with, but when there's no income, I can't operate

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Thank you so much for sharing this site, I do wish they had a PayPal option though as that is where I prefer to get many of my payments when it comes to sites like this.

It is great though for those who can use their payout methods and have the time and ability to be able to watch the videos.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you so much for sharing this site, I do wish they had a PayPal option though as that is where I prefer to get many of my payments when it comes to sites like this.

It is great though for those who can use their payout methods and have the time and ability to be able to watch the videos.
No, unfortunately PayPal is not one of their payment options at the moment. Most Russian websites use these payment methods and this site does too. It is good that they also support Dogecoin
Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 20-15-41 Withdrawal of funds.png

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
No, unfortunately PayPal is not one of their payment options at the moment. Most Russian websites use these payment methods and this site does too. It is good that they also support Dogecoin
View attachment 1861
I am going to register to see how fast or slow money is earned there, just to see if it is better or worse than aviso.bz or seo fast, I suppose that the payment will be similar

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am going to register to see how fast or slow money is earned there, just to see if it is better or worse than aviso.bz or seo fast, I suppose that the payment will be similar
Good. it's really good platform and legit for sure but the income may disappoint you. It is not bad if you have free internet access, otherwise it is not economical in my opinion. share your comment after a test

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Good. it's really good platform and legit for sure but the income may disappoint you. It is not bad if you have free internet access, otherwise it is not economical in my opinion. share your comment after a test
I registered and saw that they didn't let me watch videos in the background, which disappointed me and I left the platform, in aviso.bz they let you watch all the videos you want and in the background, which is much better.

Back