Get paid to watch videos

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I registered and saw that they didn't let me watch videos in the background, which disappointed me and I left the platform, in aviso.bz they let you watch all the videos you want and in the background, which is much better.
No they don't let you watch videos in backgorund. However, if the income was good and the min withdraw was low, I would work but the income is low and min withdraw is high. Maybe they want to make users cry because i'm crying now

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
No they don't let you watch videos in backgorund. However, if the income was good and the min withdraw was low, I would work but the income is low and min withdraw is high. Maybe they want to make users cry because i'm crying now
Yes, it is better to use other platforms, although today I looked at the new website and saw that it has a level system that allows you to increase your earnings, that is a point in favor, but it still does not convince me.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is better to use other platforms, although today I looked at the new website and saw that it has a level system that allows you to increase your earnings, that is a point in favor, but it still does not convince me.
Yeah earning money online without skill is too difficult and not profitable. Most of these sites waste your time and energy. However, I have debts and I have to work.
Tell me the name of that site and I will check

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Yeah earning money online without skill is too difficult and not profitable. Most of these sites waste your time and energy. However, I have debts and I have to work.
Tell me the name of that site and I will check
I'm currently using it, but I use it on my mobile while on the pc I do other things, I currently have a profit of $ 0.30 I do not care too much since it does not take me any work because it run on the mobile, on the other hand it has a system of levels that if you go up to level 1000 you earn twice as much money, currently I am almost at level 80 or so and I earn 8% more, maybe it is not as bad as we thought.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm currently using it, but I use it on my mobile while on the pc I do other things, I currently have a profit of $ 0.30 I do not care too much since it does not take me any work because it run on the mobile, on the other hand it has a system of levels that if you go up to level 1000 you earn twice as much money, currently I am almost at level 80 or so and I earn 8% more, maybe it is not as bad as we thought.
Yes, what you say sounds good. It doesn't matter if the income is low. Send me the link if you want. Anyway, I'll try it, if it's not good, I won't continue

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Yes, what you say sounds good. It doesn't matter if the income is low. Send me the link if you want. Anyway, I'll try it, if it's not good, I won't continue
I think you told me that your phone is broken, right? I'm telling you because you have to be in active window on the website to earn, so it's better if you do it with a mobile while doing your other tasks on the computer.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you told me that your phone is broken, right? I'm telling you because you have to be in active window on the website to earn, so it's better if you do it with a mobile while doing your other tasks on the computer.
Yeah that's right. I was curious anyway. You said you do this with a mobile phone. I remembered something. I used to do this, (watching ads in my phone and work with my pc at the same time) but my phone got so hot that it bothered me :LOL:

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Yeah that's right. I was curious anyway. You said you do this with a mobile phone. I remembered something. I used to do this, (watching ads in my phone and work with my pc at the same time) but my phone got so hot that it bothered me :LOL:
Yes, you can earn about $ 0.30-0.40 a day more or less, which is not bad, but it is better if you do it from the mobile, so you do not have to be in active window and frustrate your other work in the PC, it is a good way to earn some extra money with your mobile i think.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you can earn about $ 0.30-0.40 a day more or less, which is not bad, but it is better if you do it from the mobile, so you do not have to be in active window and frustrate your other work in the PC, it is a good way to earn some extra money with your mobile i think.
Are we talking about surfebe? :unsure: Because this site is similar to what you say and you can use it on your phone and computer. Also, your income will increase as your level increases

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Are we talking about surfebe? :unsure: Because this site is similar to what you say and you can use it on your phone and computer. Also, your income will increase as your level increases
I tried surfe.be but I think I left it because I was not convinced by the profits, is the website that shows you ads from time to time and pays you for them in your browser?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tried surfe.be but I think I left it because I was not convinced by the profits, is the website that shows you ads from time to time and pays you for them in your browser?
Yeah that's right. Can this website that you are talking about be used on a computer or is it just an application? If it can be used on a computer, I would like to try it. 0.30 cents a day is not bad. better than faucets at least

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Yeah that's right. Can this website that you are talking about be used on a computer or is it just an application? If it can be used on a computer, I would like to try it. 0.30 cents a day is not bad. better than faucets at least
Yes, but to earn that amount you must go up to the maximum level, but I think you can get it after 1 month of use, I think you uploaded a screenshot that you used that website, it is payup.video.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, but to earn that amount you must go up to the maximum level, but I think you can get it after 1 month of use, I think you uploaded a screenshot that you used that website, it is payup.video.
Oh that website. yeah it is really good but the income is really low. Do you really earn 30 cents a day? If so, that's great because the minimum withdrawal is 20 cents and you can withdraw every day

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Oh that website. yeah it is really good but the income is really low. Do you really earn 30 cents a day? If so, that's great because the minimum withdrawal is 20 cents and you can withdraw every day
Yes, of course you can win that, as I repeat you must go up to the maximum level that is 1000, I am at level 120, the only bad thing is that you must be in active window, so it is better to do it on the mobile, you can make a total of 700 videos a day, if you go up to level 1000 your earnings will be x2, let's calculate the base profit is more or less 0.00022$ per video, that x2 is 0.00044$ we multiply it by 700, 0.00044$x700 = 0.308$

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, of course you can win that, as I repeat you must go up to the maximum level that is 1000, I am at level 120, the only bad thing is that you must be in active window, so it is better to do it on the mobile, you can make a total of 700 videos a day, if you go up to level 1000 your earnings will be x2, let's calculate the base profit is more or less 0.00022$ per video, that x2 is 0.00044$ we multiply it by 700, 0.00044$x700 = 0.308$
Thank you. The description was complete. I think the mobile phone is going to get really hot by doing this job. In any case, no problem. In my free time, I try with the computer. It might be worth it because the investment on this site is high and many people advertise it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Thank you. The description was complete. I think the mobile phone is going to get really hot by doing this job. In any case, no problem. In my free time, I try with the computer. It might be worth it because the investment on this site is high and many people advertise it.
Yes, I think that if you combine it with the other Russian sites, you can make a good profit among all, since the other Russian sites at least are not in active window.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes, I think that if you combine it with the other Russian sites, you can make a good profit among all, since the other Russian sites at least are not in active window.
Can you share the russian websites you use for money making online. I am familiar with aviso, I would like to find out if there are other websites which are reliable and offer automatic withdrawal.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Can you share the russian websites you use for money making online. I am familiar with aviso, I would like to find out if there are other websites which are reliable and offer automatic withdrawal.
Yes my friend, I pass you now two links via pm to try the 2 sites apart from aviso.bz I use to make money, one of them does not have automatic withdrawals, but it takes less than 1 hour to process the payment.

Back