Getting a Butt lift surgery?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
Ladies prefer these surgeries to look good and some of the social media queens have something to do with that and these days many females go for this surgery.

Have you planned ti get it done?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is something a lot of girls on Instagram are doing right now and it's very disgusting if you ask me because I don't see any benefits to it unless they have planning on becoming sex workers.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If somebody wants a big butt they can just do squarts. They work and you don't need any surgery to get the perfect butt life.
A lot of them are so lazy that they cannot get into active working out which will give them exactly what they want with the shape of their body but they prefer to make use of surgery because it is easier.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
A lot of them are so lazy that they cannot get into active working out which will give them exactly what they want with the shape of their body but they prefer to make use of surgery because it is easier.
I do not have a low opinion about those people who are into this kind of venture in their lives. I am sure that can boost themselves for doing it.

Back