Getting paid every three hours

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I'll try to download the app tomorrow JustPlay hehe then it's mentioned that he is also earning thru Money Well. I already downloaded that app months ago. I may open it tomorrow to find out.
Good luck with that. I would have done the same but since this app deals with downloading apps and games and play games to earn, it'll be difficult to earn money from it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
@LoukiaCharilaou @cherry123
You should know that there are many downloadable applications on mobile devices of this type, i.e. that pay real money only in order to play games. But the particularity of this Justplay is that, compared to all the others. is that it does not require a minimum amount for the withdrawal.
Thank you very much for the information. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, this app is not available in my country. I just checked it out.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
Sounds nice to be able to get paid every three hours, what is the highest you can earn from the app? It would have also been awesome if it has crypto currency as it's option of payment as well.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I heard about this way to make money honestly it's not bad I tried to join but sadly it's not for my country I heard that the system is confusing tho

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
I did not download the app.I checked it this day and learned that it says in coins or either donate. It is a waste of time app. I better look for another site, a wiring articles site. Hoping to stumble on one.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sounds nice to be able to get paid every three hours, what is the highest you can earn from the app? It would have also been awesome if it has crypto currency as it's option of payment as well.
Oh, that means it doesn't have cryptocurrency as it's payment option, I think I saw something like PayPal, and we all know how PayPal could be very tedious and difficult I making withdrawals, I just hope the platform is not those time wasting platforms out there to waste people's time and energy.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed. I conclude by saying that, after having tried it once and having taken about TWO YEARS to be able to take the minimum cashout of $10. I have definitely decided to abandon it!

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not sure if this app is legit or not and would like to see some payment proof and details about how we can earn more in a day and do they support crypto

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.465
There is a paid-to-play App, which pays every three hours, where the curious thing is that it does not have a minimum cash threshold for withdrawals. This application for mobile devices is JUSTPLAY, available for Android and IOS operating systems.
It is only necessary to download such application and play the video games that it indicates to be downloaded with new features every day, in order to reach a certain score. This score, no matter how high it is, has its equivalent in money which every three hours, will be automatically available in order to be withdrawn through PayPal, Gift cards or even for donations to charities selectable from a list.
I have never come across an app like this before. However I am not interested in the gaming and sort of stuff doing online I may need to try this out. I do hope that it's worthy your time.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never come across an app like this before. However I am not interested in the gaming and sort of stuff doing online I may need to try this out. I do hope that it's worthy your time.
Obviously everyone is right to make his choice. From my personal experience, I have to tell you that sometimes this Apo kept his promise and paid me, but sometimes it didn't.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
I am not aware of this app and not sure how are the earnings like but I dislike apps where I need to download apps or play games and they are not worth it
Majority of the apps i have come across so usually pay very little. That's one thing that actually discouraged me from downloading apps to play games and earn. The pay is just too small majority of the time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was also thinking the same so even if they pay the pay will be little so it won't be even worth to waste our time on these apps for low earnings

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As far as am concern, the app is total scam. There are hundred of such apps on the play store which keep deceiving users claiming to be legitimate. I have fall prey to such apps before, I will not be victim again.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I want to know what amount they pay for every 3 hours you play with the app, because if it is so low i think that maybe it is not worth it
the worst thing is that you don't know I wached a couple of videos about it and the person said that it pays randomly every 3 hours sometimes you get good money sometimes cents

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
In other words, there are people who are supposedly receiving payments from said website, well I suppose we will have to investigate a little more to know if they pay.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am very much interested in earning from this but I cannot play games for free or for very low earnings and that's why at present I am little skeptical of joining the website

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am very much interested in earning from this but I cannot play games for free or for very low earnings and that's why at present I am little skeptical of joining the website
It's not the best for sure I don't know much about it since it's lot available where I live but I heard that it's confusing because you get random amount of money every 3 hours sometimes it's good sometimes not
Post automatically merged:

@LoukiaCharilaou @cherry123
You should know that there are many downloadable applications on mobile devices of this type, i.e. that pay real money only in order to play games. But the particularity of this Justplay is that, compared to all the others. is that it does not require a minimum amount for the withdrawal.
Yes it's great thing that you can cash out when you have as little as two cents but b****** be careful since paypal can think you do suspicious activities so they can ban your account so better to not to cashout when you have this little

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I won't mind earning by playing simple games but I feel the earnings will be low and frankly speaking we cannot expect any such websites to pay really well for us

Back