Getting Paid in Crypto Currency?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.140
Raw Dex
$0.010
I feel very happy when I see that site is offering payment in cryptocurrency because paypal is not available in many countries so after looking at this payment method we feel good.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.098
I feel very happy when I see that site is offering payment in cryptocurrency because PayPal is not available in many countries so after looking at this payment method we feel good.

I understand it, for the people of the country where PayPal doesn't work like to get the payment through cryptocurrency. They find it easy to cash out by it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes, there are many faucets that pay only in cryptocurrencies, other applications also such as fountain.fm also coinpayu, which is for ads and offers in others, another could be Publish0x, which is for writing articles, there are dozens of sites like this or hundreds

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Several times I have encountered forum sites that only pay members with Bitcoin, namely Bitcoindiscussionforum (site has been closed) and cryptotalk (site is still active). these two sites only pay with Bitcoin, even though currently cryptotalk has launched its own token, payments to members still use cryptocurrency that you can withdraw to yobit exchange.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
There are many great platforms out there that pays through crypto currency. Crypto is like any other means of payment and it has a lot of benefits compared to the fiat currency

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
No, I haven't joined any website that pays solely in cryptocurrency. I prefer to have multiple options for receiving payment, like PayPal or bank transfer. That's just my personal preference.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Have you joined any website that is paying only in cryptocurrency and doesn't have any other way to get paid, No PayPal, No Bank transfer, No Gift cards, etc? I have seen some of these websites and this is the reason before joining any website I look at the payment gateways available and if there is no Paypal then I skip the website.

Well the site don't pay me with crypto currency but I exchange it with others in the site I'm working on

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think crypto is the best way of receiving payment as at now. It has made an avenue available for African countries to join and make money online.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Have you joined any website that is paying only in cryptocurrency and doesn't have any other way to get paid, No PayPal, No Bank transfer, No Gift cards, etc? I have seen some of these websites and this is the reason before joining any website I look at the payment gateways available and if there is no Paypal then I skip the website.

Even though I don't have any problem with getting my payment using PayPal but I will always prefer to get my payment using cryptocurrency because it is more easier and smooth for me.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
If a site doesn't offer Paypal or vouchers of local retailers, I'm not interested in joining the site. I don't know much about crypto and have no experience with it, I'll definitely skip the site which only offers this as payment.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not have any problem with PayPal, but I do not use it often, the time of crypto is here, and we are collecting it without any problem, next bull run will be the game changer, so I am going to withdraw soon.

Back