Getting paid to lose weight

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I saw it somewhere that there are websites that will pay you to lose weight if you use there products. They are using this to create a live testimony for there products. But I don't know what company is doing that because I only saw the post.
Are you familiar with this and what website can I visit for this?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.780
I saw it somewhere that there are websites that will pay you to lose weight if you use there products. They are using this to create a live testimony for there products. But I don't know what company is doing that because I only saw the post.

There are many apps on the playstore that you could use in order to get paid to lose weight. However, you may not become rich.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.113
It is encouraging to hear that some companies will pay you to lose weight. I have never seen anything like it before, but I am glad it exists because it could be useful to some people.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
I dont really know much about this though but i do know it does exist. I have come across a group on Facebook some time back that actually gives out rewards to its members that are able to loose the most weight.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't think I can be involved in this kind of job. I am very slim already and I will not want to lose weight again.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
The Sweatcoin app pays people to create steps every day, this way he's reduced overweight people while they are getting paid with sweatcoin. I am a user of this app and I lost 2 pounds in two weeks and get paid. I seldom walk though because my weight is already 120 pounds since age 17.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I never heard you can get paid by losing weigt but there is app called sweatcoin you can get paid from walking or running you can lose weight I believe but the pay is very low
Post automatically merged:

I never really knew that you can get monet by losing weight not really think it;s possible unless you weight a lot of weight and you are on some kind of TV show

Last edited:

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
There are many websites as well as offline businesses which claim that they will pay people for losing weight, though payment proof is not provided.
In my country. I remembered that they have a TV program like this. They showed obese participants and aimed to lose weight. It was a good one though.

Back