Give me a better site for earnings , especially article writing

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
You may have experience writing articles on various platforms worldwide. Which website do you find to be the most profitable, and do you feel comfortable using it? If so, could you recommend a website that offers better earnings and is flexible in terms of working conditions, like iWriter? I am interested in posting articles to earn better money to support my livelihood. Based on your experience, which platform would you say is the best for this purpose?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best site for writing article or contents is Hubpages.com. Hubpages is the only content producing platform that is still standing strong after many others have crumbled. Hubpages is very strict and can ban account at slightest provocation. If you can be able to write and publish articles successfully in Hubpages.com, you are bound to make money.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I myself have been looking for more places as well. Some places I have looked into have not been the greatest in terms or reviews and some of them you do need to pass their checks before being allowed to use their services.

The best site for writing article or contents is Hubpages.com. Hubpages is the only content producing platform that is still standing strong after many others have crumbled. Hubpages is very strict and can ban account at slightest provocation. If you can be able to write and publish articles successfully in Hubpages.com, you are bound to make money.

Thank you for this, going to look into this site and see how it goes :)

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think you should try forum coin as it will help you earn more and you can get paid through Paypal, and if you want then I will be ready to buy your FC and pay in RIF

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I have been making money on Hubpages since 2012. I received my first payment from hubpages in 2013 and since then I have been regularly receiving payment. This is the best site to make money as article writer

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
There are so many scam article writing sites also present, which takes your articles and you never get paid, let me share my experience for the benefit of others as I have bitter experience from paid for articles and smashoid.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.020
I have been making money on Hubpages since 2012. I received my first payment from hubpages in 2013 and since then I have been regularly receiving payment. This is the best site to make money as article writer
Is there any qualifications? Or exams that you need to pass before you are approved to submitting of your articles to them. What is the payment rates are they paying per article or per views.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
I think you should try forum coin as it will help you earn more and you can get paid through Paypal, and if you want then I will be ready to buy your FC and pay in RIF
Can i also take up this offer, if possible to exchange my fc for Litecoin. I have an account there but not really active on it due to the fact that i cannot withdraw from it cause my country does not accept Paypal.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.020
O have no idea of how to start writing articles in forum coins. For the experienced forum coin user that are earning through submission of articles please share your experiences on this

Back