Going down on the first date: Does it mean the lady is cheap?

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been hearing people calling some ladies cheap. This is a common phenomena in the region of the world I live. And one thing that defines a cheap lady is giving up the cherry so quick.

Does it mean that going down with a guy on the first date makes a lady cheap?

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.638
O don't think so. Giving up with lady for the first date is quite great thing as the partners get to know each other and enjoy the match for the first time with each other. That's actually love in the first sight.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.338
I think we cannot generalize it. There are some situations where they are madly in love, and hopefully the partners are the right ones. Although it is still influenced by traditional practices and being traditional in beliefs to marry the guy before having this kind of situation, It depends on how other people perceive it.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think going down on the first date means that one is cheap. The only thing that makes one cheap is if they get intimate with everyone without much effort from them. But if they do it within a relationship, it works out well even if it is the first date.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
It depends on the social disposition of the region. Even the guy you get down with would use it to castigate the lady in my region.
I don't think going down on the first date means that one is cheap. The only thing that makes one cheap is if they get intimate with everyone without much effort from them. But if they do it within a relationship, it works out well even if it is the first date.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I don't agree on that. A girl will never dare a person without feelings for both of them. If it's a one sided love only the girl feels it then she's cheap.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country mostly girls would like to be that way and if you couldn't ask for that they get confused about you.
Everyone has what works for them. People shouldn't use their own personal beliefs to define a standard for everyone. For some ladies, if you don't make an attempt on the first date, there won't be a second date.

Back