Going On A Trip

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How is everyone doing today ? I’ve had a good morning. I’ll be going on a trip Saturday and I’ve been getting ready and packing. We have a home in West Virginia that we will be moving to in about a year. We are going there to take a load of belongings and to get a few projects done on the home. Have you been on or trip lately ?

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How is everyone doing today ? I’ve had a good morning. I’ll be going on a trip Saturday and I’ve been getting ready and packing. We have a home in West Virginia that we will be moving to in about a year. We are going there to take a load of belongings and to get a few projects done on the home. Have you been on or trip lately ?
I hope your trip goes well for you when you go I know moving can be very stressful at times.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I hope that you have a great trip. My last trip was in June. I went for my college reunion and we had a good time. We stayed together for three days and enjoyed every moment.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We are really looking forward to this move. It definitely can be a bit stressful arranging everything that needs to be done.😜
I hope it goes smoothly for you. I have not had to move in a while and I hope to not have to for a long time. The best part about the move will be decorating it the way you want it once you are all settled.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't gone to a trip since February due to some work schedule. I wish you a good travel and hope you will enjoy your new environment soon. How Far is west Virginia from your current address.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hope that you have a great trip. My last trip was in June. I went for my college reunion and we had a good time. We stayed together for three days and enjoyed every moment.
I’m glad that you had a good time.
Post automatically merged:

I haven't gone to a trip since February due to some work schedule. I wish you a good travel and hope you will enjoy your new environment soon. How Far is west Virginia from your current address.
It’s about a 12 hour drive.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Yes, I did have a great time touring around the place with old friends. I had met some on the last reunion that we had just before the pandemic. But there were few whom I met after 22 years. Had not met them after my post graduation.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.400
Raw Dex
$0.000
I visited Japan for leisure just last month. Japan is one of my most favorite places to visit. The people are friendly and customer service is great. Most important of all, I love Japanese food. lol

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$5.143
I am jealous that you can have your trip. It has been more than a year since I went on a trip. I am planning to go to the nearest beach soon. I need to plan this closely.

Back