Google Adsense Approval

AJH

Complete Stranger
Oct 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For those of you who use Google Adsense, how long did it take for Google to approve your site for ads after you applied? The full two week period?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For those of you who use Google Adsense, how long did it take for Google to approve your site for ads after you applied? The full two week period?
When it comes to Google Adsense, I would say the account approval time varies from website to website. However, specifically for RIF, I would say it took maybe a week at the most.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.960
That is so true, but when I applied for Google AdSense first time, it did not bother me the approval for it was approved after some days. I was with BlogJob at that time and my blogs were posted on Tumblr, a requirement by Google to acquire AdSense.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hopefully I would be able to get the approval fast if I register. I think I'm more concerned now about getting sufficient traffic to make enough money to cover for expenses for the blog after a year.

I'm also worried since the niche I want to focus on is very saturated, it will be very hard if not impossible to stand out.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think we should ask @Devin how he got this website approved by Google AdSense.
@Devin how did you post the Google ad code on this forum that you got approved? Did you use a plugin or how?
I am asking this because I have seen people asking this same questions on some forum and that Google sent them back some messages that they need to fixed something first before Google show ads on the website.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to Google Adsense, I would say the account approval time varies from website to website. However, specifically for RIF, I would say it took maybe a week at the most.
Please review my above post. It doesn’t exactly answer the question, but it’s something. :)

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was actually approved pretty quickly for my account way back when I first got it. Ever since, whenever I add a new website, it doesn't take long for approval. I can usually put up the ads the next day.

Back