Graphic Designer vs Programmer: Which is more profitable?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Both can be very profitible it all depens on your skills and more both skills are hard to master some peaple are learning programming for decades that's why the skill is so profitable

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To me, I think programming is more profitable and also a well sought skill in this present day, it is much easier to get a programming job when you have mastered the skill needed to program, be it front end ,back end or even full stack , just choose one and master it then await your first job.
I accept. I think there are a lot of graphic designers, that's why it's a bit difficult to find a job, and another thing is that there are even people who are not graphic designers, but they can work with apps and do their work with the help of YouTube videos.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
To me, I think programming is more profitable and also a well sought skill in this present day, it is much easier to get a programming job when you have mastered the skill needed to program, be it front end ,back end or even full stack , just choose one and master it then await your first job.
You could program but everything has been programmed nowadays which means it is no longer required for new developers in the near future, unlike graphic designer whose each website owner needs a unique theme.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Programming is more profitable than Graphic designing. You can become front end developer, backend developer or full-stack developer. You can work as a programmer for someone or create your own websites and apps.
Yeah! engaging in programming is much more profitable than graphics designing in all ramifications.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Both are extremely profitable, speaking from experience as a graphic designer, graphic designing is one thing that there would always be a demand for it, no matter how many people decide to go for it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The truth is that it is very profitable to be a programmer. They may not get jobs all the time but one job they get can cover ten jobs of a graphic designer and it is more difficult than graphic designing
Both Graphic Designer and programming jobs are known as one of the most profitable jobs, but sometimes it becomes difficult to choose between them. Which of these two jobs do you think earns more and you complete your projects in a shorter time? I myself have experience in graphic design, but I have never tried programming, but I have friends who have very high incomes

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
Honestly, i cannot tell which is more profitable between graphic designing and programming. Personally, i will say graphic designing but since I've never done any of them i'm not so sure.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
While top performers in both graphic design and programming can command lucrative incomes, developers earn higher average salaries and have more scalable entrepreneurial ideas on average. However, pursuing your personal strengths and interests tends to enable mastery and drive peak prosperity over chasing prestige or pay alone.

Back