Growing Aloe vera

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Looking from this images you would need a lot land for growing this plant. It would not be cheap investment. But it is not expensive maintain it. Just good flood system and enough water.
I used to grow it in a big pot, and I only used it for personal purposes. Namely for hair care so that my hair grows lush and black. The only maintenance I do is water it every afternoon and occasionally apply natural fertilizer.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you always need to have a backup plan it depends on people some di it for earning better some for learning best are those who educate themselves and then apply and utilize gained knowledge for fruitful activities .

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I honestly never thought about growing aloe vera and just how much of a good business opportunity that could be.

I live in England, UK I do believe that it is possible to grow aloe vera with the summer months being perfect for it to be outside as long as you bring it in when it starts to get cooler.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
A friend of mine wanted to plant some but it seems his soil was not good enough, cause on the long run it did not grow. Though there are lots of benefits in this plant though.

Back