Handwork or office job

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hard work can give immediate gratification but office work need patience and endurance till the end of the month. Most hard work workers use to receive their payment on daily .

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, i will, one of the reason why i join mylot at the first place is to improve my english. And now i am on RIF too because of some friends on mylot suggest me to be here. Again, i will do it, one of my goals is to do writing job. I hope i can do it
Yes it will help once you put your mind into it

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do what I'm good at which is translation. I cannot think of any skills I have for doing handwork. I have a friend who can make very nice handcrafts. She sells them online, making good money.
Handcraft is a good handwork skill in demand especially bags and footwear. I wish I learnt tailoring then. I just love stuffs in high demand because it doesn't die off.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it really depends on the individual and their interests. For some people, they thrive in an office environment and enjoy the structure and order of a desk job. Others prefer the independence and creativity of a hands-on job. Ultimately, it's up to the individual to decide which type of job is best for them.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it really depends on the individual and their interests. For some people, they thrive in an office environment and enjoy the structure and order of a desk job. Others prefer the independence and creativity of a hands-on job. Ultimately, it's up to the individual to decide which type of job is best for them.
Yes the individual decides. I don't like working in an office because it makes me feel owned. You're also restricted from taking adventures necessary in life.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes the individual decides. I don't like working in an office because it makes me feel owned. You're also restricted from taking adventures necessary in life
Indeed, it doesnt matter if you work in the office or not as long as you like doing it and enjoy it, do it. Its your life, do it your way.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer having a skill to doing office work because with my skill, I can get a contract that will pay me more than office worker will earn in some months

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer having a skill to doing office work because with my skill, I can get a contract that will pay me more than office worker will earn in some months
Contract jobs can pay more than most office jobs and you're the boss of your own. However, contract jobs don't come every time unlike office job that'll be paying you every month.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Contract jobs can pay more than most office jobs and you're the boss of your own. However, contract jobs don't come every time unlike office job that'll be paying you every month.
You are right but the earning is more than office job. Because I know someone that is boss to my friend that his friends are been jealous of the boss because they see that the man earn more than they earn

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right but the earning is more than office job. Because I know someone that is boss to my friend that his friends are been jealous of the boss because they see that the man earn more than they earn
Why will they be jealous because he earns more. Were they expecting to earn same amount or higher than the boss?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Handwork offers a more active and engaging physical and mental experience, allows for creativity and problem-solving, and can improve overall health. Plus, it often provides a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment that office work may not offer.

Back