Happy August

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Have a wonderful August, I don't have anything extraordinary planned for the month of August but we have our Independence day on 15th Aug and it will be a national holiday so I am looking forward to it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have a wonderful August, I don't have anything extraordinary planned for the month of August but we have our Independence day on 15th Aug and it will be a national holiday so I am looking forward to it.
Thank you Ginger. Have a wonderful August too. On the 15th of August it is a religious holiday for us here so I will take a rest. At the weekends I will go to the beach because the weather is very hot.
Post automatically merged:

It rains a lot every August here. It's one thing that I hate so much about the month.
Oh really? Here it does not rain in August. It is sunny every day but it is too hot.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
August is one of my favorites month. It is my birth month and I'm excited about it already
It is nice to hear that your birthday is in August. This is great! Although I do not like very hot weather, I love August because I do not work for the whole month and I spend a lot of time with my family and friends.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thank you in advance, I have a few hours to reach August as well, I must say that this year is one in which I have set extremely challenging goals and I even fear that I am going to achieve them. I extended the strategic planning and execution to the first quarter of this year. Meaning so overwhelmed with a lot of activities and can barely have personal time.

Back