Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
@saoussen5765 has claimed the 4th Rose!

I'm sorry, to understand better I ask if, to find those images relating to Valentines Day, we have to explore forum after forum, where they will be arranged randomly?
Thank you.
They can be anywhere on the site. I can't give specific examples. However, I know you have found a couple already.
Post automatically merged:

Trying to figure out who found the $5 RIF bear before me. :D
As far as I know, now one has claimed it.
If you Found it PM me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.960
I cannot find any hehehe. HAPPY VALENTINE @Jordan.

Attachments

• happy-valentines-day-greeting-card-beautiful-red-hearts-hanging-blurred-background-bokeh-st-va...jpg
    happy-valentines-day-greeting-card-beautiful-red-hearts-hanging-blurred-background-bokeh-st-va...jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 0

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Again when you least expect it, RIF AKA index forum has just hit the bang and sent the message across the board that they are a force to reckon with in the PTP industry. This is unprecedented and such a huge milestone scored to bring such Love to the community. Thanks to @Jordan,@Devin and the technical team for always motivating the entire community. We can feel the love in the air and HAPPY VALENTINES TO EVERYBODY.

I want to see Champions this year in various spheres.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
I probably would have found the rose right before @cherry123, if I had thought to actually scroll down completely in that board, instead of opening topics first. But whatever. :D Figured out where it was eventually.

I'll give you a hint on where the teddybear is, it is in a pinned thread. :)

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.095
It's okay for the heads up. I have been searching for those stuffs since they have been hidden on the site but till now I have not succeeded to find one for sure.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
There are a couple actually that you can find in pinned threads. :) I have all the picture related ones screenshot on where they are at, and 1 of the two text ones screenshot. The first text one is rather easy to find, since it is in this thread.

Back