Has anyone received payment from Answeree recently?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are the topics difficult or not easy to find good topics? How many times have you been paid from the site?
It is not that they are hard. But most people are not familiar with insurance topics, so because of that, it will be a little bit hard to have easy discussion there. I have received payment more than 3 times.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
It is not that they are hard. But most people are not familiar with insurance topics, so because of that, it will be a little bit hard to have an easy discussion there. I have received payment more than 3 times.

Why is it so? Do they dont allow the questions on other topics or what?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not heard of such site before. As for me, I don't actually want to stress myself because most of those sites are not legit. Though I'm not discouragibg others.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not heard of such site before. As for me, I don't actually want to stress myself because most of those sites are not legit. Though I'm not discouragibg others.
it is not even hundred percent legitimate in my own opinion. from the reviews here it shows that they pay some people and they do not pay some people.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, any platform that has issues with payment will not get the trust of the people. I actually do not venture into such kind of platforms.
I also check that when a platform looks shady. But with regards to crypto, some platforms are difficult to tell whether they are scam or not.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, it is better to read the reviews of a site before registering on it. It's better to take your time before starting work on any site.
Reading reviews is not enough to determine the legitimacy of sites nowadays. Do you know many scamming do paid for reviews and testimonies online?. Go to fiverr, you will see people rendering the services.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
I never heard that they pay for reviews. Most of the sites I have joined when someone recommended it to me and showed me the evidence of their getting paid by the site.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Reading reviews is not enough to determine the legitimacy of sites nowadays. Do you know many scamming do paid for reviews and testimonies online?. Go to fiverr, you will see people rendering the services.
Probably, reading reviews can be very much confusing. There are people who pay some people to do such for them.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are asking the question you also need to write a lot in order be able to make money. That is why it will be a bit difficult for some people.
Forum is not all just about making money. It is also about learning what we don't know and from there the discussion will grow and we make money as well

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum is not all just about making money. It is also about learning what we don't know and from there the discussion will grow and we make money as well
I've actually gotten a lot of knowledge from different forums I have participated on in the past. It is the major reason I have continued to make money online.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've actually gotten a lot of knowledge from different forums I have participated on in the past. It is the major reason I have continued to make money online.
It is with forum especially paid forum that I learnt some new ways to make money and of which I am glad that I know them.

Back