Has anyone received payment from buysellguestpost?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I had joined buysellguestpost and received some orders initially. However, after that I have not received any order at all, so I could not get any payment. Has anyone received payment from buysellguestpost?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have heard of this platform but never used this site. I have sold few guest posts privately.
How do you find customers for selling your guest posts. I usually get a large number of enquiries for guest posts, no one ever pays for the last few years though my prices are very low.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$3.030
How do you find customers for selling your guest posts. I usually get a large number of enquiries for guest posts, no one ever pays for the last few years though my prices are very low.
I get contacted via social media as well as through the contact page on my website.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.818
This is my first time hearing this. I guess it is not promising to engage in it. The money will stagnate if there are no sales at all. It is not worth exerting effort and time on this site.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.313
Sincerely speaking this is the first time l get to hear about that site. I therefore have no idea about how it works.
Post automatically merged:

Sincerely speaking this is the first time l get to hear about that site. I therefore have no idea about how it works.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Post automatically merged:

It is not a problem you could google the name and start familiarizing yourself with the website to have some kind of extra income from that website. Nothing is hard except you did not have time for that.

Back