Has anyone tried to mine cryptocurrency at home?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
There was a time i thought about it and wanted to actually give a try but i found out it would damage my smartphone and laptop, or at least that's what i was told,so i had to give up on it.

Mmykel

Unfamiliar
Jan 14, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Has anyone tried to mine cryptocurrency at home? if yes, what kind of hardware do you use, which cryptocurrency do you mine, and how much do you make daily? Have you withdrawn any payment?
Talking of mining crypto at home, it's only a big problem when it has to do with cryptos that are already in Mainnet. As result, there are already much data in the chain, hence your regular storage can't carry it.

If you don't have the resources to buy or build heavy storage, I'll advise that you only mine newly developed cryptos.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Has anyone tried to mine cryptocurrency at home? if yes, what kind of hardware do you use, which cryptocurrency do you mine, and how much do you make daily? Have you withdrawn any payment?
The only way I have mined cryptocurrency is on my phone. I have never used a machine or others

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are cryptocurrencies that are not safe to mine at home but not all of them , there is development in the cryptocurrency mining space and it could be much more easier to mine now with less hazards.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some tokens like Pi and Satoshi core can be mined using phones or PC so one can mine them from home. Many people who started mining these tokens at the initial stage are benefitting from it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I have never tried but I have the desire to start my small mining rig. I have done a lot of research and I have found that it s commercially viable. The only problem s it is not legal here. :D

Back