Has becoming a business owner change how you do things?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I tend to be frugal because from a young age I know and feel that making money is difficult. LOL When I was in elementary school, I learned to sell children's stationery and toys, yes, I was trained to be independent from a young age so I knew that making money was difficult. :D
Till now, I am not frugal but when it comes to business funds, I just steer clear of it. It is my staff that manages and disburses business funds. I just approve. If I try to manage it, I would spend It.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Till now, I am not frugal but when it comes to business funds, I just steer clear of it. It is my staff that manages and disburses business funds. I just approve. If I try to manage it, I would spend It.
You have taken the right step, namely entrusting your money to be managed by your employees. So that your money is not spent on something that is not important. I prefer to manage it myself because I am a calculating person when dealing with money, especially business money. LOL

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Being a business owner will definitely changed how one thinks about money. you would reduce your spending so that you don't overdo it You would start planning for all your money

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
You have taken the right step, namely entrusting your money to be managed by your employees. So that your money is not spent on something that is not important. I prefer to manage it myself because I am a calculating person when dealing with money, especially business money. LOL
I understand that women could be very calculative when it comes to managing money. That is why one needs to know his strengths and weaknesses even as a business person so you know how to manage yourself in relation to your business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I understand that women could be very calculative when it comes to managing money. That is why one needs to know his strengths and weaknesses even as a business person so you know how to manage yourself in relation to your business.
That's right I agree with you. Knowing our own strengths and weaknesses before starting a business is very important, so we can take the right steps for every decision we will make.

Back