Has crazyoff finally turned scam

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow so sad that it's turned out to be a scam so many platfroms these days are scams or something like that I'm getting tired to seeing scammy sites that offer you hundreds of dollars for basically watching add

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is one of the worst websites that has scammed a large number of users and they keep coming back to scam more and users are still not listening to us and still join and get scammed

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
Maybe those are only bots. Does site have ads on it? Owner still earn money from previous content if it is ranked on search engines. Probably not at lot but it comes cent per cent.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
This is one of the worst websites that has scammed a large number of users and they keep coming back to scam more and users are still not listening to us and still join and get scammed
What is this website about? I had never heard of him before, I think I read something on ForumCoin but nothing else, you have been a member? Have you been scammed there?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
What is this website about? I had never heard of him before, I think I read something on ForumCoin but nothing else, you have been a member? Have you been scammed there?
It was just another paid to post forum. I think it had questions and you answer on it and get points. Similar system like on others but it went into scam. It went offline but from time to time it is back online.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It was just another paid to post forum. I think it had questions and you answer on it and get points. Similar system like on others but it went into scam. It went offline but from time to time it is back online.
Thanks for the information, I appreciate it, well as in everything there are websites that are scams and others that are not, it happens with PTC, with faucets, with survey sites, with everything, PTP was not going to be different, luckily we have places of diffusion to warn of such scams.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's one of the worst websites that do not allow us to earn and get paid and they keep coming back to scam us every time we forget about it so we need to stay aware of this aspect

Back