Has cryptocurrency done more harm than good?

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was conversing with someone and he said everyone is not admitting the negative side of cryptocurrency, that it has done more harm to us than good. What are your points to oppose or support that idea?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
I was conversing with someone and he said everyone is not admitting the negative side of cryptocurrency, that it has done more harm to us than good. What are your points to oppose or support that idea?
Crypto currency has done more good than harm. A lot of us earn from cryptocurrencies.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Everyone has a different point of view about cryptocurrencies, so we must respect different opinions. Even the whales and experts often comment that crypto will crash, this is their (FUD) trick, to confuse the minds of novice and retail investors so they sell their crypto, and the whales and experts will buy crypto at a very cheap price. So to make crypto profitable or good for us, we must have strategies and skills. So don't be easily fooled by FUD and FOMO news.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Everyone has a different point of view about cryptocurrencies, so we must respect different opinions. Even the whales and experts often comment that crypto will crash, this is their (FUD) trick, to confuse the minds of novice and retail investors so they sell their crypto, and the whales and experts will buy crypto at a very cheap price. So to make crypto profitable or good for us, we must have strategies and skills. So don't be easily fooled by FUD and FOMO news.
You have a valid point here and I have never thought about it. That's right my friend

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Did he state the negatives side of cryptocurrency to you?
There is nothing in this world, no matter how good it is, it will always have a negative part. But with cryptocurrency I don't think that the negatives part is something that is to bother us.
Cryptocurrency has done many good for humans than we can think of the negative part. I can't really say that this is the negative thing that I noticed apart from it can be used by scammers to get paid.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Did he state the negatives side of cryptocurrency to you?
There is nothing in this world, no matter how good it is, it will always have a negative part. But with cryptocurrency I don't think that the negatives part is something that is to bother us.
Cryptocurrency has done many good for humans than we can think of the negative part. I can't really say that this is the negative thing that I noticed apart from it can be used by scammers to get paid.
I will see that cryptocurrency has done a lot of good for me because it is my main source of earning money

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I admit that the price of crypto is very volatile, so a bubble can form and it will burst, because it requires expertise to enter the crypto world. So that crypto will be harm or good depending on who holds it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$0.628
I am sure some people are gaining money with cryptocurrency. They are so familiar how to trade cryptocurrency and the others things to be done.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I disagree with him. Cryptocurrency emergency have revolutionized the world financial system. Cryptocurrency is a response to financial handicaps caused by financial institutions unethical approach to business.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrencies is just like other financial assets. I don't believe it has done more harm than good. In fact cryptos remains more safe in trading than currency trading.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Cryptocurrencies is just like other financial assets. I don't believe it has done more harm than good. In fact cryptos remains more safe in trading than currency trading.
If there was no cryptocurrency, I am sure that I won't be making any money today so it has done so many good to everybody

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The ways you perceived and handle cryptos would determine either it has done more harm to good. Cryptos as form of investment should be handled with care and commitment.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think that if you look at the exponential growth and cycles that most legal cryptocurrencies have had, you can easily know the answer, now if we do not have the required knowledge or we put the money in the wrong hands, what we all know will happen and what happens in all industries, not only in cryptocurrencies, and that is that they will scam you

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
The ways you perceived and handle cryptos would determine either it has done more harm to good. Cryptos as form of investment should be handled with care and commitment.
You are right and people have different experience so some people will tell you that it has done more good while some people will tell you it has done more harm

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
There is no harm that cryptocurrency has done. Instead, it has altered and bettered the world's financial system. It has given the opportunity for people to be paid for working online.

Back