Has PayPal Ever Froze Your Account In The Past?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal is considered one of the strict payment processors. They tend to have a great security and this may be a reason why they may block the accounts of people. There are many people who have complained about this in the past. It may take a long time and a really lengthy procedure to unblock your account. So, has such kind of thing ever happened to you?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes they have froze $900 in my account for 6 months for buying Bitcoin (which they now do themselves) and I also had $200 frozen in a micro-payments account with them and never did get the money back. I tried using Support for months and all I got were canned messages that made no sense at all. I finally gave up.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have had the similar situation as well but thank goodness it was just a small amount but i was in communication with the person who sent me the money.,I told them to reverse and resend the money back to me.It was awesome and i have not had any challenges since then.I laways ensure that i upodate my treshold as often as i can to ensure that i am within my target and imput the relevant information to show that i am a business as oppossed to individual transactions.Having a business carries more weight unlike using an individual account and uyet you do a bit of work and receive payments for it.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have had the similar situation as well but thank goodness it was just a small amount but i was in communication with the person who sent me the money.,I told them to reverse and resend the money back to me.It was awesome and i have not had any challenges since then.I laways ensure that i upodate my treshold as often as i can to ensure that i am within my target and imput the relevant information to show that i am a business as oppossed to individual transactions.Having a business carries more weight unlike using an individual account and uyet you do a bit of work and receive payments for it.
I had a Business Account snce 2005 and it did not carry any weight.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I had a Business Account snce 2005 and it did not carry any weight.
Have you always been updating your information about your business, like eventually imputing the correct business contacts including a work email with a domain, trying to meet your estimated targets and showing that you are now paying suppliers? This information is key to helping you look more professional as a business. Paypal gives a lot of tools more than just offering banking services. Try to push those people to also be in correspondence with you and make short comments as you transact and generate some invoices and utilise the bookkeeping features. For example, the comment that you are spending money to pay for your work rental space, paying workers, buying raw products etc.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal have frozen my account before when my identification information does not tally with my bank information. I try everything to correct that mistake but PayPal refuse to have any of it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
I have not experienced like that, but what I experienced was my old account was hacked and PP was not good at defending members' accounts.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes they have froze $900 in my account for 6 months for buying Bitcoin (which they now do themselves) and I also had $200 frozen in a micro-payments account with them and never did get the money back. I tried using Support for months and all I got were canned messages that made no sense at all. I finally gave up.

Well, I am sorry to hear about that. I think that if PayPal is really serious about its customer, then it must sort out your issue as soon as possible. Have you tried to contact them once again regarding the problem you are facing?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
I never experienced this concern before. I would be devastated if it happens to me. I prefer not to do any violations that could lead to freezing my PayPal account.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never experienced this concern before. I would be devastated if it happens to me. I prefer not to do any violations that could lead to freezing my PayPal account.
Good luck my friend. You may not even know it is a violation until it happens and then it is too late. Their support is dismal and there are no second chances.
Post automatically merged:

Well, I am sorry to hear about that. I think that if PayPal is really serious about its customer, then it must sort out your issue as soon as possible. Have you tried to contact them once again regarding the problem you are facing?
I tried to contact them for months, but their support responded with nothing but canned messages that had nothing to do with the problem at hand. At this point, I have no interest in ever contacting them again even if they paid me what I was owed. I have gone on to learn how to work with earning Bitcoin and it is working fine.

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
Oh wow that was bad. We're you able to get back the $900. I don't why they believe they can freeze people hard earned money that way.

Back