Has your internet access been blocked anytime?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Though most people take internet access for granted, sometimes people cannot access the internet due to different reasons. In some cases there is a problem with the hardware while in other cases, the internet connection has to be recharged. Has your internet access been blocked anytime?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Mostly it's due to some issue with the company as there is not even a single occasion when I didn't pay my bills on time or get them recharged before the due date but I don't like when the speed is slow and even Reliance Jio is giving slow speed now.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mostly it's due to some issue with the company as there is not even a single occasion when I didn't pay my bills on time or get them recharged before the due date but I don't like when the speed is slow and even Reliance Jio is giving slow speed now.
I also encountered such experience where my internet speed become slow due to maintenance from the internet service provider, the sad part here is sometimes they are not informing that there will be some maintenance activity which makes it hard for us users to get a reliable connection.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Inhad that experience one time. It was caused by the rain. It interfered with the signal. It was gone for the whole day and it was so boring.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.670
Only few times when closest repeater was down and everybody lost internet. Sometimes my network show weird behavior and I end up solving captcha which is annoying.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it has to do with issues with the network provider. Sometimes they carry out major upgrades and shut down the internet. They inform subscribers sometimes not always.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it has to do with issues with the network provider. Sometimes they carry out major upgrades and shut down the internet. They inform subscribers sometimes not always.
Yeah, most of the network providers wouldn't care informing their customers before shutting down probably for an upgrade which is badšŸ˜‘

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's high level unprofessionalism done by those network providers. I know they can't try that in developed countries to avoid being sued.
Yes they have the audacity to carry that out because they're in a country where laws are made for the poor. Justice can be easily bought with money. In developed countries, you can't try that.

Back