Have you encountered the worst sites online?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
There were sites we served to the best of our ability and with utmost respect only to label them as the worst. At first, it is hard to move on for we want justice for our efforts. We want clear, not abstract reasoning why it happened that way. What I want to emphasize is the non-paying of the writers. The site owner just played dumb to the obvious scenario that writers are expecting the payment as part of the site's platform to do tasks and get paid. The sites I cannot forget that made me and others felt like we were crazy are MYKITES and WIKINUT. At first, I was thinking that Mykites was a sister site of Mylot so I trusted it without a mental reservation. And then, many including me reached our earnings almost to the sky and we were wondering why the site owner was never affected by members' requests. Then the owner invented stories about this and that to aware people that his site is sinking. But the fact is obvious, the owner made a better profit because of the numerous ads. Then we cannot fight the invisible human operating the site, so after some days of our patience, one day, when we logged on, shown on my computer screen ERROR. Gosh!

The same case for Wikinut. writers were so inspired to write this and that with numerous word limits, I think 200 onward. I was so inspired to write there because I met many people from different countries and made friends with them. I posted poems, recipes, short stories, blogs, and more. The same as I Mykotes, we were treated like crazy for we were never paid. The owner has a thick face and we never had seen his actual face, or how he looks so we can judge his sincerity. Sometimes we can judge through someone's bearing though it said that we cannot judge one as to the appearance. Then that site disappeared on the web. Those were the sites I considered the worst sites. What about you? Thanks for reading, sharing is caring.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
The worst site that I experienced is Bubblews. They practiced racial descrimination that makes the site terrible. I am not sure if you are member on this site before.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
@Shavkat , yes, I was a member of Bubblews. I cannot recall that site practiced racial discrimination. @Ginger, yes, I have to be very careful. I must not wait for months to do an activity on a site that has a hidden agenda.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Hubpages is my worst site. I have tried everything possible to write for the site but they continue to ban without doing any wrong. Once I sign up with a new account, the next day what I will see is that you are banned notice! Though I love the site but I never get through to make positive impact.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Hubpages is my worst site. I have tried everything possible to write for the site but they continue to ban without doing any wrong. Once I sign up with a new account, the next day what I will see is that you are banned notice! Though I love the site but I never get through to make positive impact.
The worst site and that is the best description for a site like that. They must explain well the reason why ban somebody without knowing the cause. that is unfair and unjust. I will ask my friend why that site is abnormal.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As an online businessman, there were many worst sites you could have encountered in the course of your online career. Many sites were good and many were worst. It enables you to get more experienced.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There were sites we served to the best of our ability and with utmost respect only to label them as the worst. At first, it is hard to move on for we want justice for our efforts. We want clear, not abstract reasoning why it happened that way. What I want to emphasize is the non-paying of the writers. The site owner just played dumb to the obvious scenario that writers are expecting the payment as part of the site's platform to do tasks and get paid. The sites I cannot forget that made me and others felt like we were crazy are MYKITES and WIKINUT. At first, I was thinking that Mykites was a sister site of Mylot so I trusted it without a mental reservation. And then, many including me reached our earnings almost to the sky and we were wondering why the site owner was never affected by members' requests. Then the owner invented stories about this and that to aware people that his site is sinking. But the fact is obvious, the owner made a better profit because of the numerous ads. Then we cannot fight the invisible human operating the site, so after some days of our patience, one day, when we logged on, shown on my computer screen ERROR. Gosh!

The same case for Wikinut. writers were so inspired to write this and that with numerous word limits, I think 200 onward. I was so inspired to write there because I met many people from different countries and made friends with them. I posted poems, recipes, short stories, blogs, and more. The same as I Mykotes, we were treated like crazy for we were never paid. The owner has a thick face and we never had seen his actual face, or how he looks so we can judge his sincerity. Sometimes we can judge through someone's bearing though it said that we cannot judge one as to the appearance. Then that site disappeared on the web. Those were the sites I considered the worst sites. What about you? Thanks for reading, sharing is caring.
All these websites name look alike, you should have known that they are from same owner and it is likely that they are scam before wasting your time with them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
There is no way we can get rid of them since we are not the admins of the servers. We should just be careful anytime we are dealing with sites.
You're so right if possible let's be vigilant. Others changed their site names but we can sense it as fake after some days.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Sorry to know about your bad experiences with these sites. I dont register myself on many sites so I dont have bad experiences with the sites except Bubblews where I worked very hard but they didn't pay my last three redemptions worth $75, they didn't even respond to the several complaints I did regarding it. Further, I came to know that the site owner was going in loss so did not pay many users and shit the site.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
He was an Indian. Being a gay doesn't mean he should be dishonest.
Most gays are weak in deciding they also have many boyfriends that distort their thinking. There are also committed to their promises but this owner in Bubblews made a big mistake, mismanagement.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Most gays are weak in deciding they also have many boyfriends that distort their thinking. There are also committed to their promises but this owner in Bubblews made a big mistake, mismanagement.

Anything which is not well-planned sinks. In the case of sites, the owner should know what part of the money has to be rewarded to the users.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I don't think I have found the worst ones, but I have found some pretty bad sites when I started in the world of online earnings and two of these came to scam me out of money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Anything which is not well-planned sinks. In the case of sites, the owner should know what part of the money has to be rewarded to the users.
That must be what business owners do to protect the interest of the members and himself too as the site owner. It is not easy to manage sites like Bubblews where members multiply in number .

Back