Have you encountered the worst sites online?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Yeah its always tough when a site you were once passionate about just disappears like that. I've had similar experiences, and it's never a good feeling. But we just have to keep pushing forward and finding new opportunities.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
There were worst sites that I encountered in the past. We're promised a good pay after submitting many articles then after gathering numerous articles from members they just shut down without notice to the site members. The sites are My Kites and Beer Money Nation.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I cant really remember the name of the site, but there is a site i was introduced to some time back to earn tron. I really took it serious, only for the site crash close to my day of withdrawal.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
That was a very worst experience, the day you will apply for a cash-out, the site shut down like crazy without thinking about the feelings and effects of the members. That was a big disaster.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my online career, I have come across many websites and unfortunately, some turned out to be fraudulent. It was quite disheartening to realize that I had been deceived. Now, I make sure to verify the authenticity of a website before I begin working on it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
@rubesh that must be the best thing to do to avoid repeating the same experience being deceived. It is not easy to handle the rage instantly because of the full trust that what you engaged in was legit. Sorry for that worst experience.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There were sites we served to the best of our ability and with utmost respect only to label them as the worst. At first, it is hard to move on for we want justice for our efforts. We want clear, not abstract reasoning why it happened that way. What I want to emphasize is the non-paying of the writers. The site owner just played dumb to the obvious scenario that writers are expecting the payment as part of the site's platform to do tasks and get paid. The sites I cannot forget that made me and others felt like we were crazy are MYKITES and WIKINUT. At first, I was thinking that Mykites was a sister site of Mylot so I trusted it without a mental reservation. And then, many including me reached our earnings almost to the sky and we were wondering why the site owner was never affected by members' requests. Then the owner invented stories about this and that to aware people that his site is sinking. But the fact is obvious, the owner made a better profit because of the numerous ads. Then we cannot fight the invisible human operating the site, so after some days of our patience, one day, when we logged on, shown on my computer screen ERROR. Gosh!

The same case for Wikinut. writers were so inspired to write this and that with numerous word limits, I think 200 onward. I was so inspired to write there because I met many people from different countries and made friends with them. I posted poems, recipes, short stories, blogs, and more. The same as I Mykotes, we were treated like crazy for we were never paid. The owner has a thick face and we never had seen his actual face, or how he looks so we can judge his sincerity. Sometimes we can judge through someone's bearing though it said that we cannot judge one as to the appearance. Then that site disappeared on the web. Those were the sites I considered the worst sites. What about you? Thanks for reading, sharing is caring.
I'm sorry that you had experienced that. My bad experience is that of lee. money and Lyka apps, I had spent some 200 pesos for eqch site .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I'm sorry that you had experienced that. My bad experience is that of lee. money and Lyka apps, I had spent some 200 pesos for eqch site .
Are these apps still existing this time? They are bad apps too. People just get rid of those sites. They are fake sites. We have to be keen and never allow scammers to get into our lives again.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are these apps still existing this time? They are bad apps too. People just get rid of those sites. They are fake sites. We have to be keen and never allow scammers to get into our lives again.
I think they are still existing at this time. They seem fine at first but later on they misbehave.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes there is, I've encountered the worst paid online survey sites, he suddenly blocked my account without me knowing where the error was, and it couldn't be recovered at all, even though I had a balance of a few dollars there it automatically disappeared along with the loss of my account. But I won't name names worried about being accused of defamation.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
I try to keep myself away from any form of drama online by sticking only to sites that I'm sure of. I know there are scam sites online so I try to avoid them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I try to keep myself away from any form of drama online by sticking only to sites that I'm sure of. I know there are scam sites online so I try to avoid them.
That must be what to do to avoid headaches. It does not matter if the payment is not so big as long as legit because the earnings accumulate. The worst sites I encountered were useless sites like MyKites, Beer Money Nation, and Wikinut.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
Beer money nation so there's a site like this I don't know about this. You would have read about them before joining. I do this a lot I don't like to work on bad sites

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Beer money nation so there's a site like this I don't know about this. You would have read about them before joining. I do this a lot I don't like to work on bad sites
There were many members and the feedback was all positive, but after some weeks the site owner got a girlfriend and that might be the reason for his failure. He was also young at that time, a college student but a gutsy guy and we believed in his capability. It was a sort of bad experience.

Back