Have you ever been accused wrongly by your boss before?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.998
While i was still working under someone as at last year, my boss then dropped a new law that on no account should we use the money we made from sales to buy any material for work, whenever we needed materials we had to ask him first and he would be the one to buy them himself. There was a particular day where we where out of materials and there where lots of customers waiting. Before we ran out of materials i told my boss but he did not take any action. Even after we ran out of materials i called and sent messages there was no response. I had to take action by using some of the money from the sales we made that day to buy the needed materials. When he found out he was so angry and started blaming me i stole his money. I was so pissed that immediately i told him i was quiting. It was the other staffs who came to beg me to calm down, then later my boss came to explain himself.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I am working in such an organization, I would just be bidding my time while looking for another job. That boss is insensitive and arrogant to say the very least. I can't stand an organization where my reputation has been thrown in the mud.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not been accused wrongly by my boss. It was some jealous colleagues that went and defamed me to my boss. He called and asked me and I defended myself by explaining everything to him.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was accused of sleeping with the female students when I was teaching in a high school. It led to a police investigation of which I was cleared and a two months salary given as a bonus for compensation.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I have never been accused wrongly by my boss but once my boss threatened to fire me if I don't follow his orders. I quit.

Back