Have you ever been discouraged to work online?

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes its common and I have experienced this because there are times when we feel we are earning less as compared to time spent
Yes that's true, sometimes we feel we spend more time compared to what we earn but I always remind myself why I joined in the first place when anyone or anything is discouraging me

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I don't talk about my online work to many as it doesn't make any sense to them. Also, many don't believe that one can earn online. People have even said that I am wasting my time for pennies. I have good paying job and instead of doing it part time, I can increase my working hours to earn more. Spending same time online is waste. But my reasons are different. I need a change and online space also helps me relax.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Sometimes I felt discourage to wok online for many reasons. One it's so tiring and pay is small. Another is laziness. There are times when I like to watch videos of different dramas.lol but I encouraged myself to cheer up.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
You started a good thread here I really appreciate it, because in my initial phase when I used to started the online working people were discouraged me very much, they were saying that I am a lazy person and I don't want to do hard work but now a days overall scenario has changed over here.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times that when people here that you make money online, what they will say is that you are lazy. But now in the current situation in my country, the story has changed.
So many times I have been told to stop what I do and get myself I real thing to do as they feel it is useless working online but I get paid and make use of the money to foot bills of those that try to discourage me.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Some time back I had casually mentioned about these paid to post forums to the group of friends in the apartment who walk together. We all are doing good in our offline profession. While a very close friend found it interesting to know that I enjoyed learning and sharing with people around the globe and I earn a bit on top of it. She was happy that I am happy with it. But another friend gave a sharp remark that she would not be interested in anything like that. She found it a waste of time and something that people who don't have anything better to do would do. Anyway, we have to learn to ignore such discouraging remarks.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I feel a lot of people have been scammed online so many of them believe scams online are too much and it's easy to fall victim so they try to discourage people
I agree there. Unfortunately, scammers are everywhere..When it comes to online earnings, people are more wary and find it tough to trust any site. These scammers have really brought a bad name and disgrace to online earnings. That's the reason that many discourage it.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree there. Unfortunately, scammers are everywhere..When it comes to online earnings, people are more wary and find it tough to trust any site. These scammers have really brought a bad name and disgrace to online earnings. That's the reason that many discourage it.
I feel for someone that knows what he or she want, the person won't allow discouragement rather he or she will focus on the work and do adequate research about anything before going into it

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I feel for someone that knows what he or she want, the person won't allow discouragement rather he or she will focus on the work and do adequate research about anything before going into it
Most of us who are working online have been scammed at least once in our journey. Only few fortunate ones have not experienced it. Some might have lost few pennies and effort while others might have lost decent amount. I remember that one good site after a promising start went down the drain. I got paid once and before I could reach second payment, the site shut down. It was upsetting but after some days of feeling sad, I took it as a lesson and moved on

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of us who are working online have been scammed at least once in our journey. Only few fortunate ones have not experienced it. Some might have lost few pennies and effort while others might have lost decent amount. I remember that one good site after a promising start went down the drain. I got paid once and before I could reach second payment, the site shut down. It was upsetting but after some days of feeling sad, I took it as a lesson and moved on
I have also being scam a lot of time when I just started working online and I was looking for fast money. And that is where the problem lies for most people that are looking for a get rich quick site then they scammed

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes o. Nigeria security personnels are making it difficult for us. When they see you carrying laptop or expensive iphone, you will be alleged to be doing cybercrime.
This is nothing but real life experience. That's how one of them searched through my phone's conversation and saw that I was receiving international payments, he wanted to implicate me. I had to open my articles on Trendri and show him.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I have also being scam a lot of time when I just started working online and I was looking for fast money. And that is where the problem lies for most people that are looking for a get rich quick site then they scammed
Oh! Sorry about you being scammed a few times. It must have been upsetting. I hope you didn't loose money. I also assume that you would have lost a lot of time and effort, and even that's upsetting.
Fortunately, I have not lost much. Somehow, I was alerted by the red flags raised on Forum Coin and I stopped visiting the site before loosing a lot of money. Forum Coin is a helpful platform.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh! Sorry about you being scammed a few times. It must have been upsetting. I hope you didn't loose money. I also assume that you would have lost a lot of time and effort, and even that's upsetting.
Fortunately, I have not lost much. Somehow, I was alerted by the red flags raised on Forum Coin and I stopped visiting the site before loosing a lot of money. Forum Coin is a helpful platform.
Have being seeing good comments concerning forum coin I think it's now time I get active on that platform too. For me been scammed before was due to the fact that I didn't do my research well

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was never discouraged working online. Working online give me immense satisfaction. When I started, i could not believe is possible to make cash of internet. I am planning to stop my offline business and concentrate on online business. It is more easy and flexible.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes because working online can be lonely, particularly if you're used to working in a busy office environment when working from home, it's easy to get also distracted by household chores or personal obligations

Back