Have you ever been scammed by an Exchanger?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
No, in my case I have never been scammed by any exchange in any forum or platform with a marketplace, it is lucky, really, since the probability is high that they can scam you, especially if you do not know the person.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.410
I have only exchanged BMF points with RIF few years back with a member here and I didn't get scam.
I too would like to exchange my BMF currency with anybody that is willing. Who do you recommend to go to?
Post automatically merged:

The exchanges are very crucial part in the scamming scene. One should be very careful when dealing with them.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have only exchanged BMF points with RIF few years back with a member here and I didn't get scam.
That’s good and I’m sure the person will never want to have a bad reputation and that’s why he didn’t scam you. Such a thing has never happened to me before though

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.081
I have been using an exchange for more than 5 years and to date not a single one has scammed me, NOT ONE, but it is good to know all the people's experiences to know how trustworthy they are, but so far I only have wonders to talk about. exchange, in fact, I even recommend them to everyone I know
An Exchanger is a person with which we can exchange one currency for another as per our convenience for a fee but these are not trusted so we need to contact only the trusted ones.

Have you ever been scammed by An Exchanger?

Back