Have you ever blamed your parents for your failure in life?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
Majority of the people that struggle with life for the lack of education and good job opportunities blame their parents for the negligence that they failed to take them to school so that they could secure good jobs. Have you ever blamed your parents on any case?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.735
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't blamed my parents for my failures in life. Instead of assigning blame, I focus on taking ownership of my actions, learning from mistakes, and striving to improve.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Majority of the people that struggle with life for the lack of education and good job opportunities blame their parents for the negligence that they failed to take them to school so that they could secure good jobs. Have you ever blamed your parents on any case?
That's bad blaming the parents on the fate the children have. They should work harder to avoid following the footsteps of their parents.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.443
I have ever blamed my mother for some psychological problems I had. I felt that she would criticize me a lot and that reduced my self esteem. But with time, I learnt that I shouldn't blame her but rather understand where she comes from. She was doing her best while also battling her own issues. Nowadays, I don't blame her anymore, I just try my best to avoid believing those things she would say about me.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
I respect my parents. When I was young, our family was always struggling with financial problems. My father's job did not have a stable income. But he was very hardworking, working 12 hours a day and made sure that his children could go to school. My mother was a very gentle and supportive person.

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.035
It's not a good thing to blame your parents for not taking you to school. You should boldly take the life the way it is and work towards achieving the success.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am not the kind of person who blame other people because of my failure or something that I am not able to do. I only set my things right when I know there is more to do in my life

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.443
When I was in my teens, I used to blame my parents but these days I have become wise.
Yeah, wisdom comes with time. We end up learning that they were doing the best they could with the little they had. I hope everyone gets to know and appreciate this at some point in their lives.

Back