Have you ever collaborated with a team or a partner on a project?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
So far i have not really had the opportunity to work with a team to carry out a project when it comes to work. But during my service year i have made some collaborations.
Collaborating with a team or a partner in a project could be an advantage to make decent amount of money because it will give you an edge and you are probably going to succeed in it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
it is good to always collaborate with a team or business partner as it comes with enormous benefits. it makes the job easier as you all join our hands to invest in a business

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
No I haven't collaborated with a team or business partner but I and a friend of mine have a plan to join our funds to invest in animal husbandry business
I have also not done such a thing before but I think it will be cool and it will also be full of a lot of challenges because you are dealing with someone else so you need to be very careful

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Looking back at my previous jobs, I did work with a team or a partner on certain projects. I must say that I prefer to work alone. Being flexible works when I need to work with these people. If it is not a situation, I still work without them. I can be more productive when working at my own pace.
Sure, I have done some in the past and it looked really nice, working with other people is fun and also makes work look easier and faster than when done alone.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Sure, I have done some in the past and it looked really nice, working with other people is fun and also makes work look easier and faster than when done alone.
There are some people who were able to benefit from this and there are people who regretted this so it depends on you and it also depends on the people you deal with

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Nothing wrong with this though it might be challenging because you are dealing with someone else but you would gain the benefits of having a business partner to work with

Back