Have you ever encountered any physical abuse at work

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.181
Raw Dex
$0.004
Some employers don't mind slapping an employee round especially for the very junior staff like the messengers or assistants.

These employers don't see anything wrong with this, to some of them it's a way of correcting their surbounates and showing how angry they are with the mistakes that was done

Have you even encountered any problem of physical abuse? How did you handle?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.950
Nah, if someone slaps me, I'll not let it pass. I'll apply the feminine culture vitality which is win - win. But it never happens in the university where I work. In case, others experience it the culprit surely stays behind bars. It's an abuse.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.670
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have not experienced any physical abuse. I think such kind of behavior should not be allowed. The owner should not abuse his/her subordinate physically even the subordinate has made mistakes.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$2.305
I have not experienced any physical abuse. I think such kind of behavior should not be allowed. The owner should not abuse his/her subordinate physically even the subordinate has made mistakes.
This a big no for an employee to experience. Why do we need to ensure this physical abuse or anything similar to it? We can just report the incidence and let the culprit be punished.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.390
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is abuse and mostly this practice is not common but in some places it has been seen. As in my last company named Mineral asia where the M.D used to slap their workers. When I saw his practice is moving towards high level staff, I thought it's better to leave the company.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.181
Raw Dex
$0.004
it was good that you left to avoid it getting to you. it is always good to avoid this kind of thing getting to you it csm come with very bad reaction by you

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are certain things you don't try with some people. No matter how superior you are, if you go physical on me, I would beat you to bunkers. Self defense.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.181
Raw Dex
$0.004
Yesh those in place of authority need to be mindful of their actions. it is wrong to go physical with your workers no matter what. they need to apply caution

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Some employers don't mind slapping an employee round especially for the very junior staff like the messengers or assistants.

These employers don't see anything wrong with this, to some of them it's a way of correcting their surbounates and showing how angry they are with the mistakes that was done

My boss in one company that I worked in some years ago verbally abused me on several occasions and I ended up leaving the job.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.895

This has never happened to me and I hope it does not happen because I will feel bad and even disgraced don’t is better to always stay calm

Back