Have you ever failed to prepare at all and had a successful outcome?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.570
I am humbly saying that I was never prepared to teach online. I must say that I was able to push through it. It is part of being active, knowledgeable, and flexible at all times. If you are an expert on something, you do not need to worry about not having a successful outcome. If it does happen, we can learn from it.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am humbly saying that I was never prepared to teach online. I must say that I was able to push through it. It is part of being active, knowledgeable, and flexible at all times. If you are an expert on something, you do not need to worry about not having a successful outcome. If it does happen, we can learn from it.
Something like this would happen sometimes because you might be lucky to be successful without any preparation.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.570
Something like this would happen sometimes because you might be lucky to be successful without any preparation.
In my view, if a person is knowledgeable and educated, I am sure he or she scan able to face any challenges without rehearsing or preparing certain things ahead of time. Although I am not generalising the claim about it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.373
Yes some people just stumbled upon their different ways of making money even when they didn't plan but it came out successful. yeah you just have to be knowledgeable, and flexible

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
Yes some people just stumbled upon their different ways of making money even when they didn't plan but it came out successful. yeah you just have to be knowledgeable, and flexible
I too didn't prepare myself to post on Paid to post forums but I was successful on the very first time when I attempted to doing it in my first job on the ptp

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.940
Raw Dex
$0.000
This happens when you always learn new knowledge and upgrade your skills. By doing this, you can grab an opportunity with success without particular planning. You are always well prepared.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This happens when you always learn new knowledge and upgrade your skills. By doing this, you can grab an opportunity with success without particular planning. You are always well prepared.
Using technology in business is very good because it's going to facilitate how fast your business will be carried out.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.373
Yes you can still make a success of it when you learn new knowledge and upgrade your skills. By doing this, you would still succeed without even having to plan anything

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, this has happened to me but not in the case of making money. I have sat for an exam I never prepared for but I was very successful in it. It is as a result of the knowledge I have acquired in the past.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They say that success happens when opportunity meets preparations. That's why no knowledge is a waste. You grab opportunities when you have some level of preparations. It might come unexpected but there was some preparations in the past.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes you can still make a success of it when you learn new knowledge and upgrade your skills. By doing this, you would still succeed without even having to plan anything

Acquisition of knowledge is something that is never to be seen to be in excess because the more you acquire knowledge, the more you're going to have what it takes to make use of it in your place of work all the time.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.373
Yes, this is why it is always good to knowledge because when you have acquired knowledge you can use and apply it in the future and you still be successful in a thing without having to plan it

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
When you do a thing over and over again, you would be able to deliver even without having to strain in preparation. I have always delivered in my Job without preparation. O have mastered it till it becomes instinctive.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
This has only happened to me once but it was not for a business but for something else entirely but it is best advised to prepare for anything you want to do

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is possible to make success in a business without planning because planning sometimes will definitely affect business but you may be lucky to be successful without it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
It is possible to make success in a business without planning because planning sometimes will definitely affect business but you may be lucky to be successful without it.
You are right but you tend make more profit and be more successful so it is better to plan instead of not planning the business at all. That is better

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Without planning, you are setting up yourself to actually fail but if by some luck you happened to succeed, then it is not something that should be taken for granted as far as I'm concerned as a business owner.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.373
But then again there are situations that still turns out right because it was destined to be that way you didn't plan for it but still turns out well. it happens

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
Without planning, you are setting up yourself to actually fail but if by some luck you happened to succeed, then it is not something that should be taken for granted as far as I'm concerned as a business owner.
You are right that some people can be lucky to succeed in their business if they do not plan it but it is very rare and it is always about luck. They cannot always be lucky though

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.373
Yeah as stated above people can be lucky to succeed in their business even without planning it. Though in some rare cases but it is still possible but one should always plan though

Back