Have you ever felt that the pages of the RIF site are heavy and slow?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes I have experienced it before now. but it is better now I dont know It might have been my internet being slow at that time but I am no longer experiencing it
Yes, I'm also like that sometimes, maybe the internet network is not good enough, I hope it doesn't happen again in the future.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry about that just make sure that you use another browser. It maybe the browser you are using
Thank you very much for the suggestion, it turned out that the problem was in the browser that I was using. I changed to another browser, namely Google Chrome, which was very smooth and successful. I am very happy. :D

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes, I'm also like that sometimes, maybe the internet network is not good enough, I hope it doesn't happen again in the future.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you very much for the suggestion, it turned out that the problem was in the browser that I was using. I changed to another browser, namely Google Chrome, which was very smooth and successful. I am very happy. :D
Ooh that is cool
It also happened to my browser sometime ago and o had to change the browser I was using

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yup because I faced this few minutes ago only because of slow Internet
Yes, at first I thought it was due to slow internet, but every day it feels like the page is heavy, when the internet is slow I can't open the website page at all. Then I tried to check the browser on my cellphone, I tried using another browser, finally the problem was solved, everything went fast and smoothly. Can revive the spirit that was almost lost.LOL

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not uncommon for me to feel that the pages on the RIF site are heavy and slow, so I'm forced to exit the page, clear cache data, and then log back in.

I thought the problem was on my cellphone or on my internet connection, but when I checked everything was normal. Have you ever experienced this, where is the problem and how to solve it?
Back then it was but not anymore

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Yes, at first I thought it was due to slow internet, but every day it feels like the page is heavy, when the internet is slow I can't open the website page at all. Then I tried to check the browser on my cellphone, I tried using another browser, finally the problem was solved, everything went fast and smoothly. Can revive the spirit that was almost lost.LOL
LOL glad its working for you and you can participate as per your wishes

Back