Have you ever had a conflict with a co-worker?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have had conflicts with my co workers over the execution of jobs. But we got it sorted out as soon as that phase is completed. It is bound to happen at all workplaces.
Yes i can also relate with this, i remember back then the major issue i had was the way they handled their jobs. They never take things seriously, and in the end i am usually the ones to sort everything out myself.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
As far as I could remember, there were so many conflicts that I had with my colleagues before. There is one particular situation when a woman is pointing at me while I am with the other colleagues. This is unacceptable behavior. So, I call her attention to why she needs to do that. Then, I told her to talk to me directly if she had a problem with me.
I have never had an experience of such,I always try to avoid conflict at workplace as much as possible because it may tarnish my image and ruin my reputation..

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
I have never had an experience of such,I always try to avoid conflict at workplace as much as possible because it may tarnish my image and ruin my reputation..
It is inevitable that may happen. I think a person's reputation will not be tarnished if he or she is telling the truth against people who are pulling him or her down at work.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I wouldn't say I have had a misunderstanding which resulted in a conflict with my coworkers
Although I had a misunderstanding with one of them I used my God given wisdom to avoid a conflict

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Such a kind of thing would want to occur at workplaces but it is important to avoid them . Ultimately, getting involved in conflict at work is not encouraging in an official environment.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I never have ad any conflicts with co-workers but I once had a conflict with the boss. I resigned immediately and never returned to the job. INterestingly, I had been a staff only for 17 days.

Back