Have you ever heard of a product called Kanyamata? Hot in demand online.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
It is very popular on Instagram. You can go look for jaruma on Instagram. This person is the number one dealer of this product in Nigeria. I thinj you would get firsthand info from there.
I have not really heard of such a product before. What exactly does the product do that makes it to be in demand?.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very popular on Instagram. You can go look for jaruma on Instagram. This person is the number one dealer of this product in Nigeria. I thinj you would get firsthand info from there.
Okay, I will try to search for the product to see what it really does that makes people to be very much interested in it..

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
I have heard about this before,it is usually very common with the hausa people. It is used by women as a product to enhance their s*x lives. I do not know about now but back then it was a hot commodity.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.740
This is the very first time I am hearing about that stuff. I have never heard from anywhere neither do I have any idea about what it is or what it does for that matter.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.740
I have never come across that nor have I heard anything like that in my life before. Maybe it's a basic necessity in some of the world 's countries who knows. Because basic necessities are most likely to be fast moving items on the businesses.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I heard it is for sex enhancing and a lot of women are buying but from reviews from those that actually buys the thing isn't even effective so no need buying
Most of them are charms that I used by ladies to bewitch men in order to do exactly what the ladies that uses the term want them to do for them especially when it comes to giving them so much amount of money.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I have heard of that thing from someone that sells all this sex stuff. With the description of the person, it sounded like what they can use to hold a man down
The stuff is used by desperate women to tie a man down to themselves. It is selling at a fast rate even though it is very expensive. I am still wondering how it works.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
 U
The stuff is used by desperate women to tie a man down to themselves. It is selling at a fast rate even though it is very expensive. I am still wondering how it works.
Same here, I am also wondering too. I haven't seen it before, I only hear about it from someone I have on my contact list that sell sex stuff. And I have a feeling that the stuff will have a side effect

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
 U

Same here, I am also wondering too. I haven't seen it before, I only hear about it from someone I have on my contact list that sell sex stuff. And I have a feeling that the stuff will have a side effect
I don't know if it is medical or metaphysical. With the way the thing is moving in the market, many of my friends are rushing in to sell the products. And some are making money from it already.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know if it is medical or metaphysical. With the way the thing is moving in the market, many of my friends are rushing in to sell the products. And some are making money from it already.
Well I am not really surprised on how it will be moving because a lot of girls are ready to use it on a guys to get money from them. Some of them don't want to think about what they can do to make money

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have not heard about this product and regardless of it's earning potential, it is a no-go area for me because I do not favour or champion such natural remedies with a sore function channelled to only promote sexual activities in such a manner. Most partakers of these contribute to poverty levels and me and poverty are lifetime enemies.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I have not heard about this product and regardless of it's earning potential, it is a no-go area for me because I do not favour or champion such natural remedies with a sore function channelled to only promote sexual activities in such a manner. Most partakers of these contribute to poverty levels and me and poverty are lifetime enemies.
How do they contribute to poverty? You should learn to realize that customers are always rational when pursing their utility and satisfaction as far as they have the ability to pay for it.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
How do they contribute to poverty? You should learn to realize that customers are always rational when pursing their utility and satisfaction as far as they have the ability to pay for it.
You will be amazed that a lot of these sexual enhancers are used by people that are not so privileged in life and that leads to defilement, unplanned pregnancies, contracting sexually transmitted infections and all. This will mean unplanned children, diseases that will need medication which is currently expensive from pharmacies and court cases which may take the breadwinner to jail for alleged defilement. Like the case of R Kelly and so many people in Africa.

it is just my opinion that it is only in rare medical situations that Sexual enhancers are prescribed to people who have low libido and erectile dysfunction. Most of those are still active but above a certain age or just a medical condition. but then humans will always be humans right and above all AFRICA>>>>the records are there and clear that we do not have a healthy sex life in most African countries and some of these products are contributing to that.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No I have not heard of a product like that.
Although they are times some product trend for a particular period but I would not actually say that they were hot in demand

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I heard it is for sex enhancing and a lot of women are buying but from reviews from those that actually buys the thing isn't even effective so no need buying

A lot of ladies who are selling those kind of products have been casted that some of the products are fake which is why most people don't take them seriously.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a product that I happened to see on Instagram two years ago. The dealer of the product was adjudged to be a millionaire because the product was selling like sachet water.

Recently, I met a friend who was doing very well. I asked him what he was into, he told me he sells Kanyamata. And he does it online. Who has heard about this product? Why is it making people rich?
This product is in high demand in our country because of what it does but people fail to remember that it has its own reputation which is surely going to come later no matter how late it is

Back