Have you ever invested in online business?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online business is any kind of venture embarking upon through internet. No kind of physical business activity that is not found in online business. However, care must be taken when applying for online business because there are lots of fake online businesses. You have research and verify critically before engaging in it. Some of them are not actually what they claimed to be.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
The online business that I am doing up to this day is the shop online. It is embedded in an e-commerce platform. It was not earning much yet. At least, I do not need to pay this e-commerce platform.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not started my own shop online before. But there are some businesses I have invested on the internet like cryptocurrency trading, affiliate marketing and a few others.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I have not invested in any online business. I also have no immediate plan to start one. I am happy with the income I earn through my translation work. I recently venture into business consulting for start-ups and SMEs. I have already got a few clients from referral.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Yes I have invested online only once. However I didn't get any interests in investing more because I was not able to get the return on investment the platform had claimed to pay before I invested. So they completely scammed me everything.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Very true, one has
Online business is any kind of venture embarking upon through internet. No kind of physical business activity that is not found in online business. However, care must be taken when applying for online business because there are lots of fake online businesses. You have research and verify critically before engaging in it. Some of them are not actually what they claimed to be.
to be very careful while embarking on investing in online business, because countless number of them are fraudulent schemes, so always make use of scam adviser website in order to confirm the authenticity of the website before investing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Back then when i was looking for ways to make online, i made some online investments, though some of them where on HYIP sites. I was able to make some profit in some and loose in most.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Yah I've tried investing once but it turns out to be a scam didn't get what i invested for so i don't even bother investing again on any other business site cause am not ready to be scammed lol.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Only things I invested are domains, ssl protocols and crypto staking programs. Crypto stakings are from faucets and forums and domains are paid from ptp forums. I didn't use any money from regular salary.

Back