Have You Ever Invested Money In Silver?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
On, I have not, but in gold, yes but I was cheated by the seller, the gold was fake. I learned it after a chemist checked it. I was scammed and never will allow it to happen again inn the future.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
On, I have not, but in gold, yes but I was cheated by the seller, the gold was fake. I learned it after a chemist checked it. I was scammed and never will allow it to happen again inn the future.
Sorry about that.
That is another thing we should learn about. A lot of people like me cannot differentiate between real Gold and the fake one and we end up getting scammed.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Sorry about that.
That is another thing we should learn about. A lot of people like me cannot differentiate between real Gold and the fake one and we end up getting scammed.
That is right and I was mesmerized by the look of the gold bar thinking it was genuine. I was wrong but it will never happen again. I have to be smart in dealing with gold or silver.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That is right and I was mesmerized by the look of the gold bar thinking it was genuine. I was wrong but it will never happen again. I have to be smart in dealing with gold or silver.
This is what happens to a lot of us who do not know anything about gold and we end up getting scammed at the end of the day so it is better to take someone along with you anytime you want to buy things like this

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I have never invested in silver, but I invested in gold bars and get profits many times. My plan is to purchase some real silver and then sell when it price move up.

Silver is an incredibly volatile asset and the price could move from high to lows at a very fast rate. So, you invested money in gold. How did you invest? Did you buy real gold and waited for the prices to increase?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Silver is an incredibly volatile asset and the price could move from high to lows at a very fast rate. So, you invested money in gold. How did you invest? Did you buy real gold and waited for the prices to increase?
The price of silver is surely going to move high but we never can tell when it is going to move high. I think that is just the problem. We don't know the right time to invest

Back