Have you ever learned anything major online?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Yes I would also like to know about these things since I'm earning online from long and would now like to know about different things to increase my earnings.
Even I am into online earning for years now but I have not explored into these things. I don't get much time for exploring due to my job and chores. I often think of getting into online earnings and quit my job..If I decide to do that, I should have enough ways to have a decent earnings online.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I have been postponing learning web designing and web hosting for quite some time. I have to really set aside some time to do it. I have bought the domain name for almost an year. It's just getting delayed to launch my website.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency and also how to earn a passive income online as well which have come in really handy for me especially with me working online. I am still learning so much each day as well and it only makes me more eager to learn more the more I find out. I also learned a lot about web designing as well when I was a teenager being online and that has helped me a lot as well.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Free online courses have helped me with my offline job. I have managed to get upgraded at work because of them.
Free online courses are pretty amazing and they do help you to better your skills to be able to get more work or even a promotion in a job you already have. I myself would like to look into possible courses for writing and specifically articles as even though I used to write a lot of articles in the past, I feel that I am a little rusty now with not writing any for a while.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Free online courses are pretty amazing and they do help you to better your skills to be able to get more work or even a promotion in a job you already have. I myself would like to look into possible courses for writing and specifically articles as even though I used to write a lot of articles in the past, I feel that I am a little rusty now with not writing any for a while.
I am on the same page. I used to write a lot in the past for associated content , Helium etc. Now I am totally out of practice. I write for my school newsletter and online my writing practice is limited to the paid to post forums. A lot have changed with online writing and I would like to get updated with it. If you come across any good online course, do let me know. I don't want anything too pricey. A free course or minimum fees would be better

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I have learnt so many things online. I learnt how to effectively cultivate pumpkin. I have also learned how to run exchange for unethical. I also learned how to play piano for a major part of it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I would totally agree that online resources can be a boon if used well. There are so many things available to be learnt online. These days I am reading a lot about launching our website, generating traffic to it, making product brochure etc. I plan to take up a few courses soon to enrich my knowledge. I have a two months summer vacation starting April. I would utilise the break to learn something online.

Back