Have you ever made money from High yield investment program (HYIPs)

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No I have not but I will love to as I know that it would not only bring about profit it would also bring about experience which is a beautiful thing in general
I don't even see it as a beautiful thing because you will end up losing your money. I can tell you that I have done it countless times and all my efforts to make money from it was futile and that is why I dislike it

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I don't even see it as a beautiful thing because you will end up losing your money. I can tell you that I have done it countless times and all my efforts to make money from it was futile and that is why I dislike it

People who create HYIPs are basically scammers. This is because they themselves realise the fact that there may come a time when they may no longer be able to pay people. No serious, honest person would ever create a HYIP.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
People who create HYIPs are basically scammers. This is because they themselves realise the fact that there may come a time when they may no longer be able to pay people. No serious, honest person would ever create a HYIP.
They know that a lot of people will be interested in giving them money and also getting it back in double within a few days or minutes and that is why they bring up that idea so that they can scam people

Back