Have you ever made money with your cooking skills?

gregariouszebra22

Complete Stranger
Jul 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have made money with my cooking skills before. I have the recipe for my grandma's peanut butter cookies and I used to sell them for money. I also had her recipe in a recipe book at a school fundraiser thing and we made quite a bit of money from the book. I try from time to time using my grandma's amazing recipes to make extra money, it may be time again.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earlier on it was not possible to earn from cooking unless you are comfortable to cook for others by visiting their house but these days you can cook and sell your cooked food online via food delivery apps.

Have you tried this to earn?
When it comes to cooking good meal, I do that effortlessly but I'm yet to monetize that skill, but I will sure give it a thought, maybe I can start with cooking for friends, then I take it up from there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
When it comes to cooking good meal, I do that effortlessly but I'm yet to monetize that skill, but I will sure give it a thought, maybe I can start with cooking for friends, then I take it up from there.
Yes you can start that and can start selling for your friends, Neighbours and can then slowly expand your business.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes there are such TV shows now and we also have our version of Master chef so yes it can also be tried if you considered yourself good at cooking

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earlier on it was not possible to earn from cooking unless you are comfortable to cook for others by visiting their house but these days you can cook and sell your cooked food online via food delivery apps.

Have you tried this to earn?
I didn't hear about it but I know that some people are cooking and posting it on YouTube to earn money.

Back