Have you ever presented a suggestion that would significantly alter your business?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.628
Like they say, change is constant. Once you have skilled and talented people by your side that not just suggest these things but also have the ability to achieve them, things would be a lot easier.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.203
As far as I am concerned, I have made a couple of decisions that have really impacted my business performance sometimes. For instance I changed the location of my business and this really helped to the improvement of my business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Like they say, change is constant. Once you have skilled and talented people by your side that not just suggest these things but also have the ability to achieve them, things would be a lot easier.
Things will definitely be easier but the person should also work towards improving himself and the people who work for him

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business ideas are meant to influence the productivity of the business positively that is why I would need to come out with a very good idea.
The truth is that it is not every business idea that would actually affect the business positively. There are some suggestions that will actually help make your business to grow on the long run.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
The truth is that it is not every business idea that would actually affect the business positively. There are some suggestions that will actually help make your business to grow on the long run.
You are right about this and that is why we need to compare the ideas that the workers have brought up so that we will go for the best one

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right about this and that is why we need to compare the ideas that the workers have brought up so that we will go for the best one
Yes, I think that is what a lot of smart business people always do. They try as much as possible to compare ideas to choose the best possible ones that will be very good for the business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
So far I have provided suggestions that have brought significant business change. Such as: Changing safe packaging in selling online, looking for good supplier stores that can be used as customers, Pioneering new products, and others.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As far as it would bring increased growth to my business, I would accept it, finetune it, and adopt it. A good business person should be open minded.
Probably, as a business person it is always important you are open-minded. when you are open-minded you will always welcome new ideas that will improve your business.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
For years, I was just running my game shop at a basic level. And someone told me one day that in another city, they are playing commerical video games in HD, I thought about it for weeks akd sought to revamp my game shop.. I had to work hard to provide the HD and virtual reality experience.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I know a man who was not creative about his business and now, the business is no more because he doesn't want to improve

Creativity is very important in any kind of business that someone is doing because that is the only way you can be able to develop ways to stay ahead of your competitors.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Creativity is very important in any kind of business that someone is doing because that is the only way you can be able to develop ways to stay ahead of your competitors.
That's right I agree with you. I run an online shop business, and I often get input from customers to sell goods with other variations. As long as I can follow their requests, I will follow them, as an effort for innovation and business development. We must always be open to positive input from customers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Anyone who is not creative in his busienss will remain stagnant. If you are creative, you will have new ways that you can tun your business and people will patronize you because of your creativity

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I started music production with a software that was called Fruity Loops Studio. (FL Studio) and I got introduced to another software called Avid Pro Tools. It typically changed the way I rendered my service as I had to drag a bit to adapt but I am thankful that I found it.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my perception, we need to be opened to possible suggestions or recommendations for the betterment of a company. Since you hired competent staff and their subordinates, it will collaborate to each other to have brilliant ideas to meet the common goals in the company.
Yeah, this helps in quick decision making and also effective decision since all workers contribute.so if it is a rule imposed on workers, it will be much easier for them to follow.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
In my perception, we need to be opened to possible suggestions or recommendations for the betterment of a company. Since you hired competent staff and their subordinates, it will collaborate to each other to have brilliant ideas to meet the common goals in the company.
That's right I agree with you. Constructive suggestions and input from anyone, both from employees and from customers, are valuable for the progress of the company. Therefore we must be open with every suggestion received by the company.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Suggestion is otherwise called decision making. As a business entrepreneur, the onus of bulk loves on him to take proper decision that would affect his business positive. If he takes bad decision, it would affect his business negatively. All decision must be properly evaluated before final decision making.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.959
Raw Dex
$0.001
If you have enough experience on a business, you can provide suggestions that will cause a significant change in the business. Possibly, it will increase the sales of the business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I once gave advice to one of the Lazada marketplace warehouse admins directly, to add one important feature, because I am one of the sellers from that marketplace. And they heard and conveyed my suggestions. I am very happy because of the input that was heard.

Back