Have You Ever Purchased a Website?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Well, so far I have bought just one website. I bought the website because it had a really interesting domain name, the website niche was something of interest to me, and the website had really good content. I spent about $90 to buy the website, the price included domain and website files. Have you ever bought a website, how much did you spend?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have not bought any websites myself, I have always started my own websites and built them up rather than buying them.

If there were to be an opportunity to buy a website that could be a good investment, I would definitely go for it if I had the funds.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
I have never purchased a website before though and at the moment there is no reason as to why i should own one right now. But maybe later on i might have need for one.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.155
I have never purchased a website. But that's a good idea to purchase a website when you know that you are going to earn from it. From where did you buy it?

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've never bought a website. I heard it can be quite expensive to buy a website. I really do not get why people buy websites when they can easily start their own website.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I have not bought any websites myself, I have always started my own websites and built them up rather than buying them.

If there were to be an opportunity to buy a website that could be a good investment, I would definitely go for it if I had the funds.
Buying a website can be better than creating your own website if you have the funds to do so. When you buy a website, it will already have some content and also traffic. You can easily make it successful. When you are creating a website, you will have to start from zero.

Back